pictures

Help Support CattleToday:

BRYANT

Reaction score
So how do you post pictures now ?????? I don't even have the ''post image'' button anymore
this site is getting hard for a hillbilly to use.

Same here. I had it up until about 3 weeks ago, then poof, it was gone. I can't even do emojis. I guess we're gonna have to riot. Insert smiley face

Their is a gallery button just above the search button. Set up and upload your photo their. I've managed to post one several weeks ago but today all I could do was post the link to the photo.

Yes, it seems to be quite difficult to do anything but type one post a message....even then I have to fight spell check.....

Just noticed the add image to post button is back for me.

Still won't post anything but a thumbnail. :(

Sorry...apparently it's not going to be that easy after all....but then, you may have found favor with a higher athoutity......

I can't get a photo to upload to the gallery now.............

its not back for me.
someone needs to take down that thread '' How To Post A Picture... easy as 1-2-3 !!!!''
cause it wont work

BRYANT":5jhbbchv said:
its not back for me.
someone needs to take down that thread '' How To Post A Picture... easy as 1-2-3 !!!!''
cause it wont work
Id heart that if I could....lol

Oops - my Add Picture is gone again!!
When you click on the heart, it goes to a HTML page, just hit the arrow to "go back", and you have clicked on the heart. You won't see it has been done, but it has. If you "refresh" the page, you can see it worked.

Latest posts