Pics from summer 2011

Help Support CattleToday:

KMac, they do it perfectly and don't underestimate the work of taking the 1000's of photos, actually around 6000 this year, to get a few worth posting. :D
Below for your viewing pleasure is a rare pic of the old man.

309751_250134088369134_100001176351705_679534_147048834_n.jpg

Jedstivers, there are a pile of wee piggies running around, we can and will sell them all through our own program. They are cut and portion packaged and sold wholesale to retailers and direct to customers. Not much pork raised outside these days, and it is a popular item.

Thanks everyone for the kind words.

Dylan

Dylan Biggs":3tm9tlee said:
KMac, they do it perfectly and don't underestimate the work of taking the 1000's of photos, actually around 6000 this year, to get a few worth posting. :D

Jedstivers, there are a pile of wee piggies running around, we can and will sell them all through our own program. They are cut and portion packaged and sold wholesale to retailers and direct to customers. Not much pork raised outside these days, and it is a popular item.

Dylan

:) :tiphat: And for the ladies . . . :clap: :clap: :clap:

Kathie in Thorp":3ebcu7ub said:
Dylan Biggs":3ebcu7ub said:

Dylan

:) :tiphat: And for the ladies . . . :clap: :clap: :clap:

Dylan, somebody suggested privately that I was waiving my hat off to you, because . . . . ?? am not sure what . . . that you might be embarassed, that someone might have been commenting that you were hot, or something ?? Well, relax. Your bull is handsome, maybe you are, too. Actually, my hat was off to the ladies on your team! And that's what that was about. Good job, gals! :)

Kathie, I understood your original message as you meant it and I appreciate my cowgirl help very much, they put alot of the boys to shame, not all, but alot. In addition your byline is clear about your aversion to the likes of me. :)

Dylan Biggs":3ooomev4 said:
Kathie, I understood your original message as you meant it and I appreciate my cowgirl help very much, they put alot of the boys to shame, not all, but alot. In addition your byline is clear about your aversion to the likes of me. :)
Dylan, I'm so glad you "got it" as I meant it. But don't be mistaken: I like men. I like things that have tires. But, sometimes . . . . they test me. And don't tell me you've never had a problem with the same as in my by-line, + women, because I'd find that hard to believe. You have a beautiful place there, your critters all look in fine shape, and you have top hands. S'all good. :D

Kathie, I have never had any trouble with vehicles, tractors, horses, dogs, cattle, or anything else, much less my dear wife and my four daughters. :shock: :D :lol2: :cowboy: I don't lie either. :tiphat:

Kathie in Thorp":23s9cd5l said:
Dylan, somebody suggested privately that I was waiving my hat off to you, because . . . . ?? am not sure what . . . that you might be embarassed, that someone might have been commenting that you were hot, or something ?? Well, relax. Your bull is handsome, maybe you are, too. Actually, my hat was off to the ladies on your team! And that's what that was about. Good job, gals! :)
Oh c'mon, that's ridiculous! There is absolutely nothing wrong with complimenting a person :roll: .

Dylan Biggs":29rtsise said:
Kathie, I have never had any trouble with vehicles, tractors, horses, dogs, cattle, or anything else, much less my dear wife and my four daughters. :shock: :D :lol2: :cowboy: I don't lie either. :tiphat:

Well, aren't you the lucky guy!!! I don't figure you to lie . . . maybe you just look on the sunny side! :D

Latest posts