Pics for cowboy13(Bulls)

Help Support CattleToday:

In the first post what bull do you like better?

• Bull 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bull 2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
El_Putzo":34p5ecth said:
Neither. Wrong color. ;-)
They are the right color. They will have less trouble with flies, mosquitos and other insects than the color than you raise. Will have less trouble with anaplasmosis and pink eye than your chosen color. I could name other. I could name you several other traits that they are superior than your chosen color and breed.

Thanks

la4angus":3avh08qy said:
El_Putzo":3avh08qy said:
Neither. Wrong color. ;-)
They are the right color. They will have less trouble with flies, mosquitos and other insects than the color than you raise. Will have less trouble with anaplasmosis and pink eye than your chosen color. I could name other. I could name you several other traits that they are superior than your chosen color and breed.

Thanks

Lloyd,

Let's not stoop to the level of breed bashing. The original question was "in the first post, which bull do YOU like better". "You" meaning every individual who looks at this post. Opinions will vary. Obviously you for some reason felt the need to defend that breed, which I said nothing about except that they are the wrong color for ME. If you feel the need to explain to me and every other farmer/rancher/cattleman on this board what we should all be doing so that we can better emulate you, then that's fine, preach away. I suppose I could find several traits that are superior in my chosen breed to yours, but I'm not really too worried about arguing with you about it. This does in no way imply that I think that there are no good black cattle out there. Heck my dad and brothers have a few that I think are pretty good black cattle. But if I'm the one forking over the money for them, they're going to be something that I like to look at and enjoy working with. I don't know about you, but I get a smile on my face everytime I go out and look at my cows. I hope for your future's sake, you do too. I guess you are right in a way. They are the right color.....for somebody, just not me.

Good day.

James

I never did bash any breed, nor did I name any breed. You are the one that came back with the commment that the Brangus are the wrong color. Actually they are the right color for the breed. I am glad you like your cattle. I like that breed also, only I like my breed better. I gegt a smile on my face too every time that I go out and look at my cattle too. BTW I like your breed too. Just don''t like for someone to try and bash my breed for no appaqrent reason.
Talk away, I have no need to say anything else. I will not reply to any more of your comments on this subject.

Lloyd,

Regardless of whether you reply or not, I feel I need to clarify something for you. I WAS NOT BASHING BRANGUS. I thought I made that clear in my last post. I think we have similar feelings towards our respective choices of cattle. I'm not sure how my comment of "Wrong Color" WINK could have been misconstrued as bashing Brangus. The reason I threw the ;-) in was to make sure everyone knew I was having a little fun. I guess if you want to get technical, though, I never did name a breed either. Also, that could be the wrong color if I would have preferred Red Brangus, guess we'll never know since I didn't clarify. Sorry for the confusion.

I would also like to appologize to the original poster for letting this tangent ruin your thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts