Pics for cowboy13(Bulls)

Help Support CattleToday:

In the first post what bull do you like better?

• Bull 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bull 2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

showme

Reaction score
100_0048.jpg

100_0050.jpg

Sorry guys got mixed up these bulls they are both September of 04. They are out of Geronimo and a daughter of Update 314C. They are currently being showed. The first bull won Reserve Champion Division at the National Show. Any takers look it up. The bull that beat him ended up winning over all.

100_0019.jpg

This bull calf was born March 2, 2005. He is out of a Floridan daughter(Floridan is dead) and a Transformer son (out of 174 cow) He is halter broke and anyone can handle him.

100_0037.jpg

This bull is as well out of Geronimo and the 174 cow(daughter of Update 314C) he is easy going but we never showed him.

100_0042.jpg

This bull is out of Bright Side of Brinks and a the dam is the 174 cow(314C daughter)He has great bone and at weaning age he weight in about 800 pounds.

Why are his front legs sooo big but he stands on tooth picks for hind legs????????

Neither. Wrong color. ;-)

But if I can only pick between these two, I'd say the second because he appears to be heavier muscled and deeper bodied.

El_Putzo":3fi3qp03 said:
Neither. Wrong color. ;-)

But if I can only pick between these two, I'd say the second because he appears to be heavier muscled and deeper bodied.

aww come on he would go good with that red. :lol:

That he might, but I don't see much of a demand for brangus cattle around here, including brangus crosses. Don't really know why, just never really caught on that big here.

I know of a few, maybe not the ones you are speaking of. Give me some names and a town.

I dont know where they are located but in MO and the raise Brangus and Angus. The man's name is Chris Sankey. He owned Sankey's Revolution (the bull won a large amount of shows)

how clever to disguise advertising as a poll

Kind of go's against that "No advertising " rule here . Neither are all that great for heard bulls. Commercials they are OK

Scotty

SCfarms":3577i017 said:
100_0048.jpg

100_0050.jpg

Sorry guys got mixed up these bulls they are both September of 04. They are out of Geronimo and a daughter of Update 314C. They are currently being showed. The first bull won Reserve Champion Division at the National Show. Any takers look it up. The bull that beat him ended up winning over all.

Neither are all that great for heard bulls. Commercials they are OK
Scotty

Camp Cooley sure thought different. I am just going to forget I saw this comment because I could really get to talking :roll: :roll: :roll: I think Camp Cooley has more knowledge about these bulls and there bloodlines. Mr. Scotty what does your herd bull look like? I would love to see him. Nothing to be your next sire of the year but make some dam good clean up bulls.

i dont like either of the two bulls in the first picture either.

the two in the red halter picture look interesting though (i like the one in the back), and the Bright Side looks pretty good. the first two dont even really look that brangusy.

i agree, a poll is a clever disguise for advertising.

Yeah, they look like Black X-Bred Bulls to me.They sure don't look like Camp Cooley Bred cattle.

Stephen since you want break the NO ADVERTISING rule, why are you not trying to sale some of that world beater Semen,and Embryo's.

And folk's he also deals in all classes of horses from Rodeo pick-up horses,calf,steer roping,and dead broke kid horses that your kids, and mother-in laws can ride.

Oh! he also failed to mention that he has Bucking Bred Cattle,Semen,and Embryo's as well, if any body would interested in any of these products.

Clever ? I'm sure in someone's mind, he is.I'll give him this,he's Ambitious

SC may I suggest the Dale Carnagie course 'How to win friends and influence enemies'
:idea:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts