Pick Up Men

Help Support CattleToday:

CKC1586

Reaction score
Women find pickup trucks irresistible, plus 10 new farm trucks for 2014 and 2015.
Related Media
Ford 150 and other new trucks for 2014
10 New Farm Trucks To Consider For 2014

80+ Photos Of Our Favorite Calves & Cowboys
70+ Photos Honor The Hardworking Cowboys On The Ranch

It appears '90s country superstar, Joe Diffie, knew a thing or two when it comes to romance. Unequivocally, a pickup truck can attract the ladies more than anything else, he asserts in his mega-hit song, "Pickup Man."

Surely you remember the song. It went a little something like this: "You can set my truck on fire, and roll it down a hill, And I still wouldn't trade it for a Coupe DeVille. I've got an eight-foot bed that never has to be made. You know if it weren't for trucks we wouldn't have tailgates. I met all my wives in traffic jams. There's just something women like about a Pickup Man!"

With Valentine's Day just around the corner, maybe you already have plans with your wife or girlfriend to pick her up in your truck and head to town for a nice candlelit dinner featuring a big, juicy steak, of course. And if you're wondering why you don't have a date, studies indicate it might be your ride that's holding you back.
;-)

Heck this is no fun!

I thought this was gonna be thread about your plans for the weekend :mrgreen:

So you are telling me to unhook the trailer and take the truck. Just leave to nice shiny car at home. Hmmmmmm. or maybe I should I leave that nice shiny new Wilson trailer hooked to the pickup? How do women feel about stock trailers?

I dont have to worry about taking my wife out in my pickup. cuz shes in love with my tractor!! :lol: :lol:

Limomike":2n9imq69 said:
I dont have to worry about taking my wife out in my pickup. cuz shes in love with my tractor!! :lol: :lol:

I met my wife while on a tractor i used to have a POS NH 3930 with a bushhog on the back I was filthy she kept staring at me so I walked over and talked to her and asked her could i call her later she said no so i walked back to the tractor finished filling up and she came out the store and walked up to me and said her # So either that 3930 was looking darn good that day or she felt sorry for me lol

CKC1586":2h2zs692 said:
Women find pickup trucks irresistible, plus 10 new farm trucks for 2014 and 2015.
Related Media

It appears '90s country superstar, Joe Diffie, knew a thing or two when it comes to romance. Unequivocally, a pickup truck can attract the ladies more than anything else, he asserts in his mega-hit song, "Pickup Man."

Surely you remember the song. It went a little something like this: "You can set my truck on fire, and roll it down a hill, And I still wouldn't trade it for a Coupe DeVille. I've got an eight-foot bed that never has to be made. You know if it weren't for trucks we wouldn't have tailgates. I met all my wives in traffic jams. There's just something women like about a Pickup Man!"

With Valentine's Day just around the corner, maybe you already have plans with your wife or girlfriend to pick her up in your truck and head to town for a nice candlelit dinner featuring a big, juicy steak, of course. And if you're wondering why you don't have a date, studies indicate it might be your ride that's holding you back.
;-)

67 GTO wasn't bad either it covers up a bunch of ugly.
I have heard tell it improves conception as well.

If you own a black truck your either rich, or don't use your truck for work. A black truck needs to be washed daily or it looks like crap.

highgrit":38z3tktf said:
If you own a black truck your either rich, or don't use your truck for work. A black truck needs to be washed daily or it looks like crap.
Wash a truck? That's what rain is for!

dun":apn9knsc said:
highgrit":apn9knsc said:

Absolutely. Mine got washed really good back in '09

dun":9tt1wooa said:
highgrit":9tt1wooa said:

:nod:
I am glad I don't wash my trucks cause they are covered with mud under the bottom and with all this salt and chemicals on the road it stays on the mud instead of the metal.

dun":1k6y8dct said:
highgrit":1k6y8dct said:

A good hard rain and get the pickup out on the freeway doing 70 mph. That is clean enough for the truck I drive and the girls I date. I am still wonder how they feel about that nice shiny new stock trailer. I can unhook it but I would just have to hook it back up again in a few days. Not wanting to seem lazy....... but I am.

CKC1586":1cx2l4ve said:
Related Media

;-)

The way the thread title reads, I thought you were picking up men!

LOL

Bez

CKC1586":1jb16ysn said:
3waycross":1jb16ysn said:
Heck this is no fun!

;-) :lol2: Red Chevy trucks and John Deere tractors!

I have been culled from the herd ( or is it heard) I drive white Ford trucks and Massey Ferguson tractors.

Caustic Burno":1rwgjfrj said:
CKC1586":1rwgjfrj said:
3waycross":1rwgjfrj said:
Heck this is no fun!

;-) :lol2: Red Chevy trucks and John Deere tractors!

I have been culled from the herd ( or is it heard) I drive white Ford trucks and Massey Ferguson tractors.

I have been culled too. I drive a white Ford pickup and a New Holland tractor. But I am still wondering if that shiny new Wilson trailer will help any.

Dave":6kldh54o said:
;-) :lol2: Red Chevy trucks and John Deere tractors![/quote]

I have been culled from the herd ( or is it heard) I drive white Ford trucks and Massey Ferguson tractors.[/quote]

I have been culled too. I drive a white Ford pickup and a New Holland tractor. But I am still wondering if that shiny new Wilson trailer will help any.[/quote]
Maybe.....

Latest posts