Photobucket

Help Support CattleToday:

3waycross

Reaction score
I find myself unable to do anything but look at the photos in my photobucket acct. They are all just over thumbnail size and i cannot click on one to highlight it in order to upload or anything else. Anyone have any insight into this problem

I just checked
The site looks like it has been updated, but it was real slow
You may have to sign out then sign back in

I just checked also, and I don't have any problems uploading your pictures. Maybe you need to change your privacy settings. And get that picture of Isom posing on the washing machine deleted.

I was having problems with both the mobile site and the standard site from the phone. That was fixed when I dl'd the app. Fwiw

I can login but nothing looks like it did. I get a page that lists my alblums but they don't open. i can scroll thru my pictures but they don "open" it is on my pc not a mobile device.

3waycross":144hffpk said:
I can login but nothing looks like it did. I get a page that lists my alblums but they don't open. i can scroll thru my pictures but they don "open" it is on my pc not a mobile device.

I had the same problem a while ago with my PB account on my pc and it was for some reason set up as a mobile photobucket site. :mad: After I said a couple dozen(more like 50) curse words , a good stiff drink(maybe 3) and then calmly went through all the settings I got it back to where it should be . However after the few stiff drinks I cannot remember exactly how I got it back to where it should have been . :roll: Sorry :oops:

hillsdown":3pdtn8tz said:
3waycross":3pdtn8tz said:

I had the same problem a while ago with my PB account on my pc and it was for some reason set up as a mobile photobucket site. :mad: After I said a couple dozen(more like 50) curse words , a good stiff drink(maybe 3) and then calmly went through all the settings I got it back to where it should be . However after the few stiff drinks I cannot remember exactly how I got it back to where it should have been . :roll: Sorry :oops:

I can't even find a place where i can effect any setting on it. I will go back and try again

Does your look like this
There on the right side the windows says upload source, desktop connect, mobile connect, facebook connect ?

3waycross":357i33ud said:
hillsdown":357i33ud said:
3waycross":357i33ud said:

I can't even find a place where i can effect any setting on it. I will go back and try again

Try going to home and then your page from there. :?

Still doesn't work for me Did u get the same screen as Cross 7. Or something else. If it was something else how did you get to the point where you saw the same thing he posted?

I don't get the same screen as Cross, completely different :eek:

Vic, right click on you 'cows' album, then right click on the pic that you want to post. It will bring up the full pic, you can either right click on the 'chain link' symbol on the top right where you have FB, twitter etc options and copy forum link or you can left click on pic then right click on 'properties', copy the url and paste it here in between the [img].
[img]http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd42/vveltri/Cows/CowsJune17th010_zps759262cc.jpg

When I open it all it shows is two albums. One for cattle and another one. Just clicked on the cow album then selected a pic.

I think Ali's solution can work but i have lost the page that Cross see's. That allowed me to upload directly to cattle today without using the img tab. I think the problem is that i now see an alblum called mobile uploads like Hillsdown said it thinks i am uploading from my phone when in fact i am uploading from my PC.

I was able to post this

th_Weanedbulls2013394_zps006d4d2a.jpg

But because it doesn't really OPEN the picture it comes out like a thumbnail

slick4591":394f5xtj said:
Have you cleared your history and cache lately? I have to that occasionally even for this site.

He[[ Slick I don't even know where to find my cache much less clear it.

Latest posts