Photo questions

Help Support CattleToday:

Deepsouth

Reaction score
where the Mason-Dixon line is considered the far n
I know we are supposed to resize our photos although I dont know why. My question is are we supposed to resize it to exactly 640x480 or does it just need to be smaller than that? My problem is the photo editor that I use does not give me the dimensions but reduces by percentage so I don't know when I get to 640x480. I don't know what what the original dimension of the picture is either so I cant calculate what percentage to reduce it either. I'm doing this on a pad so if anyone knows a good photo editor please let me know. Does photo bucket have a way to resize?

sim.-ang.king":3k9whiep said:
Deepsouth":3k9whiep said:
sim.-ang.king":3k9whiep said:
Change your camera to 640x480, or 4:3 aspect ratio.

I'm using a camera phone most of the time.

Go to the "advanced" setting. Should have it.

Found it. It worked on my pad but on my phone 2048x1152 is as small as it goes.

Commercialfarmer":fhfy66tr said:
:D. Photobucket has a size editor. I'll have to commandeer my laptop back from the girls, but I think if you find edit, it can be done from there.

I can crop a photo on photo bucket but have not figured out how to reduce a photo. It probably does it and I just can't figure it out. other forums I'm on don't have this problem.

Sorry, my phone wouldn't post earlier and I hadn't read all the new posts.
7da6aa53-04f3-4b53-8e2d-73f71fb48e25_zps03cce6d9.jpg

Trial from my phone.

Sorry DS, I'm no help. I can't resize either, only crop in the phone version. But that's the size I get from copying the link from pb.

If you really need different size, you might be able to go to www.Photobucket on the web and get the more complete software. I'll see what happens.

Latest posts