Photo Contests

Help Support CattleToday:

slick4591":3egcrhvw said:
ga.prime":3egcrhvw said:
slick4591":3egcrhvw said:
Subject matter got me this time. I also like the idea of posting upcoming contests as that would make me tote the camera around more often.
They're posted a month in advance now. How much time do you need?

As much as I can get. Don't do Photoshop so a couple of years might not be long enough for this one.
You and everybody else don't do photoshop.

ga.prime":xkg4haqf said:
slick4591":xkg4haqf said:
ga.prime":xkg4haqf said:
They're posted a month in advance now. How much time do you need?

As much as I can get. Don't do Photoshop so a couple of years might not be long enough for this one.
You and everybody else don't do photoshop.

Gee... Why do I now feel properly admonished for not learning something I never figured I would use? :lol2:

I love the photo contests even though I don't always get around to entering :oops: I don't have a good excuse as to why I skipped out on the last few...BUT i will try harder to remember to enter the next one!

I like the photo contest. I try to remember to check them out and always vote. I don't keep up with a lot of my pics so usually have to try and take new ones. Sometimes I can't think of anything for the subject. Also like a couple of others I always come in last, therefore the contest always seem to look better without my pic in it.

I have been having terrible luck with photobucket lately but just in the past couple weeks it has started working great for me again. I hope you have another contest coming up and I promise I will submit an entry.

Sorry. Always see the contest announcement thread and think, "Ohh I got such a good pic for that".

Then either I forget, or get too busy or both.

Thanks for the positive feedback folks...so it's full steam ahead by the looks of it :D. Please participate by not only entering but by voting as well. Pictures outside of the contest are always welcome so if you have pics to share with us please do.

I will look into the 'How to post a pic' aspect and add a sticky to the Photo Contest Board. Greybeard, thanks for the email offer.

Next contest - 'Black & White' (we have had this before, always a great contest).

ALA - She's lovely ;-)

just a matter of time for me....time to find a photo fitting the topic....I probably have one but where the devil did I file it....

have to do enough searching for stuff for work....and lots of the photos I take are not my stuff and then it is a matter of permissions....

just not worth the time invested for me....

i DO ENJOY LOOKING AND VOTING

alisonb":n0eu04ns said:
Thanks for the positive feedback folks...so it's full steam ahead by the looks of it :D. Please participate by not only entering but by voting as well. Pictures outside of the contest are always welcome so if you have pics to share with us please do.

I will look into the 'How to post a pic' aspect and add a sticky to the Photo Contest Board. Greybeard, thanks for the email offer.

Next contest - 'Black & White' (we have had this before, always a great contest).

ALA - She's lovely ;-)
thanks y'all..she makes a good start for pictures... Look out ! Georgia prime done opened a can of worms for me :cowboy:

Latest posts