Phone Books Wanted

Help Support CattleToday:

Running Arrow Bill

Reaction score
I would like to get the following phone books if anyone has an extra new (or even 1-5 yr old one).

* Justin, TX.
* Garden City, KS.
* Weatherford, TX.
* Jacksonville, IL.

If you have one, please PM me (or e-mail) me with what you have and how much $$ you want for it (Postage included).

Thanks, y'all!

Bill

Not sure about where you are but i think you can just call the telephone company and they will mail the books to you.

Miss Daisy":1wf63bir said:
Not sure about where you are but i think you can just call the telephone company and they will mail the books to you.

As I indicated in my original post, phone books are mostly now handled by other proprietary publishers, not the phone company, per se. These publishers can take weeks to get one to you for a very inflated price. It's not like it was back in old days where "Bell Telephone" and others had the "yellow pages" exclusively. Note: I've already contacted these publishers...not going to pay $15 to $50. in some cases for a small phone book.

Running Arrow Bill":1ov4p5u1 said:
Miss Daisy":1ov4p5u1 said:

As I indicated in my original post, phone books are mostly now handled by other proprietary publishers, not the phone company, per se. These publishers can take weeks to get one to you for a very inflated price. It's not like it was back in old days where "Bell Telephone" and others had the "yellow pages" exclusively. Note: I've already contacted these publishers...not going to pay $15 to $50. in some cases for a small phone book.

Sorry, I must have read your post too fast. Good luck.

Bill

Most local Chambers of Commerce have free phone books. You might contact the C of C in each city. I'd bet they will send you one for the postage at most, maybe free.

Good luck & happy trails.

Brock

Latest posts