Phil

Help Support CattleToday:

inyati13

Reaction score
Phil seems to be popular. I don't know him from Piers Morgan. I saw the post on Piers Morgan and I thought they were talking about that queer looking guy on CNN who does news with the blond hair that gives me the creeps. Should demonstrate how little I know about modern day TV. But I do see some news when I get on my laptop. I wonder if this whole thing is nothing but a PR strategy. Get a lot of attention then launch a new show on another network. I don't trust anyone who puts their face on TV. Too much money is involved to maintain integrity.

Look how many TV evangelist turned out to be frauds. I trust my cows not to kick or head butt me more than I trust anyone who dresses up like a duck.

TennesseeTuxedo":2nxl5jqc said:
As a penguin myself I find you post very offensive. :( :D
Yep. We should go back to talking about luvin cows, or toenail trimmed dogs humping "whatever" or "whoever".
That, is acceptable, but don't even THINK about bringing up that 3 letter word beginning with G.

greybeard":2u9kgknq said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2u9kgknq said:
Yep. We should go back to talking about luvin cows, or toenail trimmed dogs humping "whatever" or "whoever".
That, is acceptable, but don't even THINK about bringing up that 3 letter word beginning with G.

GUN ?????

M5farm":1l9thvz9 said:
greybeard":1l9thvz9 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":1l9thvz9 said:

GUN ?????
Aaahhhh! I'm so offended by your intolerance towards none gun owners.
Your probably racist too.

M5farm":3hed6xci said:
greybeard":3hed6xci said:
TennesseeTuxedo":3hed6xci said:

GUN ?????

GB, is just helping me stay away from the G-word for deity. He is looking out for my interest.

inyati

Got to thinking on this statement made a post or two ago:

Got to thinking on some of the things you have written.

I usually judge people by one little thing - Would I let them look after my kids?

I have avoided you pretty much steady because I think you have some serious problems - be them personal, mental or whatever - but when I think back on some of your thoughts, ideas, comments and posts .....

I have been known as a hard azz and a person who sometimes goes out on a limb - and a person who will go into great detail to help someone but ........

Well, it might not matter to you - but I think you need some help - please seek it out.

I hope you do.

Let us know how it goes.

Until then, I well and truly am done with you

Bez

I haven't had a bumper sticker on my truck for more than 40 years but I just ordered 10 that simply say "I support Phil". I am tired of the liberal media telling me what to think and do.

Bez, I'm probably the only member here who has actually met Inyati face to face and I think you're off base in your assessment of his mental state. He came over to our farm this summer and met my wife and mother in law, joined us for lunch at a local diner, and then toured our farm with me.

He was a gentleman in every way and I enjoyed his company very much that afternoon. I appreciate the effort he put forth in driving a couple of hours one way to take a look at our humble operation.

I'll admit however, he does write some pretty whacky stuff here on CT but I think 90% of it is for effect.

My :2cents:

inyati13":340h5vci said:
. I wonder if this whole thing is nothing but a PR strategy. Get a lot of attention then launch a new show on another network. I don't trust anyone who puts their face on TV.

They are number 1 in ratings. Phil would never deceive anyone.

Trust is a two way street inyati. If I cannot trust you, you should not trust me.

TennesseeTuxedo":1ggqr1if said:
Bez, I'm probably the only member here who has actually met Inyati face to face and I think you're off base in your assessment of his mental state. He came over to our farm this summer and met my wife and mother in law, joined us for lunch at a local diner, and then toured our farm with me.

He was a gentleman in every way and I enjoyed his company very much that afternoon. I appreciate the effort he put forth in driving a couple of hours one way to take a look at our humble operation.

I'll admit however, he does write some pretty whacky stuff here on CT but I think 90% of it is for effect.

My :2cents:
See, I can behave but only when I have too. BTW, Bez some of us have to be clowns, we all can't be lion tamers like you. Have a good day. Cheers

highgrit":2fvyrl6q said:
It's not life or death folks, we're just having a little fun here.

Very true high...

One thing I would like to add is that in my 33 years of life on this earth is people are unpredictable. I say that to say this.. Phil may have said what he said and be in kahoots with A&E to get better ratings etc. We form opinions on what you see from A TV SHOW... and I think at times we get carried away with our opinions cause the bottom line to it is they are on a show making money to benefit there family and A&E. While you may believe hes the most stand up guy you ever seen there could be an alternative reason/motive I mean after all he is a human and according to Christian beliefs we all sin. Just a lil food for thought but I know it wont change anyone who believes in him. Definately my last post about Phil.

Inyati has radical topics but I think he is a good person and have no problems with him he can come to my place with his gay dog anytime... If he puts the dog up in a pen by himself :D

inyati13":e6gs4oe1 said:
Phil seems to be popular. I don't know him from Piers Morgan. I saw the post on Piers Morgan and I thought they were talking about that queer looking guy on CNN who does news with the blond hair that gives me the creeps. Should demonstrate how little I know about modern day TV. But I do see some news when I get on my laptop. I wonder if this whole thing is nothing but a PR strategy. Get a lot of attention then launch a new show on another network. I don't trust anyone who puts their face on TV. Too much money is involved to maintain integrity.

Look how many TV evangelist turned out to be frauds. I trust my cows not to kick or head butt me more than I trust anyone who dresses up like a duck.
You know I've never seen any of them dress up as a duck !!! I don't trust peope who start a thread about their "last post" then keep pasting. You disappointed dozens of people who thought it was a true statement

highgrit":3puzrpz5 said:
Sky, some of that heeler blood will give them walkers some grit.

Thats may be true... Inya maybe I can find your dog a spouse and they produce some heelwalks and we could get recognized by the AKC of course we have to give high the credit for the combination. What do you say ? :D

TexasBred":28h1jm9q said:
inyati13":28h1jm9q said:

You know I've never seen any of them dress up as a duck !!! I don't trust peope who start a thread about their "last post" then keep pasting. You disappointed dozens of people who thought it was a true statement
I am sorry TexasBread, he does not dress up like a duck, I was wrong, he makes duck crackers.

Latest posts