Permits to take care of everyday chores like moving cattle a

Help Support CattleToday:

Shanghai

Reaction score
Just more bullshit like the Blueways carp they had started in Mo and Ark. last year. I think it is time for all farmers and ranchers to take a year off. Don't grow anything don't sell anything for one year.

Most people don't see the teeth the Gov't already has and their ignorance results in apathy. I've seen more than my fair share of this regulation first hand and much of it is insane.

Many may remember a few years ago CT was divided on whether we should have mandatory registration and tagging for cattle since we were told the EU wouldn't purchase our beef if we didn't go to this. The pro-registration people often cited the great system the UK has in place and said we should do something similar. I was against this for several reasons but was open to learn just what the livestock producers in the UK thought of their great system so I asked a few and learned it was utter nonsense and they hated it. You can't even move livestock from one property to another without a permit and lord forbid you have to move them across a county line. Oh, and YOU cannot even move them yourself unless you are a certified licensed livestock hauler and at the you have to have a government person on site when they are loaded and another waiting at the site you will unload.

Just another way to emasculate us for control.

The irony of it is just recently they had a big recall on burger in the UK because a lot of it had horse meat in the hamburger but in spite of all their paperwork they couldn't say where it came from or how it got in the burger. :lol2:

All them hoops they have folks to jump threw and they can't find out where the horse meat came from. One thing is for sure it didn't come from the USA.

Red Bull Breeder":30qtc1iv said:
All them hoops they have folks to jump threw and they can't find out where the horse meat came from. One thing is for sure it didn't come from the USA.
Yeah it did. Didn't you know when Bush left office he started taking all the horses "free to good home", shipping them to Mexico then the meat onto Europe. Yep, it's all Bush's fault.

They has been a bunch sent to Mexico and Canada. Also been a bunch shipped overseas to be processed. Needs to be a bunch more cull horses sent to them.

Latest posts