People that like to argue

Help Support CattleToday:

0351f4ba877527c017ba8b2c3eded02f66d891a0e814457be3bdcb012177aba6.jpg

If fifty years ago you would hear that in the future we will have a device than fits in your pocket and is affordable for the common people, a device that puts us in contact with all knowledge known to man - and that people will use this opportynity to publish cat photos and argue with strangers.

I used to really enjoy Month Python. The only issue I had was when they talked real fast I couldn;t figure out the words they said about half the time. One of my all time favorite movies is "The live of Brian"

Bigfoot":3df6go3l said:
We've got a few of them here. I've never really understood why some people do it. I guess everybody entertains themselves as they see fit. Anyway, I won't say any names, but when I saw this video I thought of them.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kQFKtI6gn9Y
Bigfoot you're a very spiritual person..think long enough and i bet you can think of some arguements right there in your church, whether it be on doctrine, practices or just when is the next covered dish supper but hopefully they did not end in violence or hatred.

Sometimes a person has to stand up for what it right. Others will always have a right to disagree even if they're wrong. ;-)

There are always those who would be doing themselves a service if they remembered the old saying, "better to remain silent and thought a fool rather than to open your mouth and remove all doubt".

Not that we have anyone on this board that would qualify for this. Just saying in general.

ANAZAZI":gj4rbh2m said:
If fifty years ago you would hear that in the future we will have a device than fits in your pocket and is affordable for the common people, a device that puts us in contact with all knowledge known to man - and that people will use this opportynity to publish cat photos and argue with strangers.

UH UH THAT WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE. PROVE IT.

:) :) :)

Latest posts