People and their differences

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
With Christmas just around the bend I asked the sweet smelling one for some ideas of what she wanted for Christmas. Without any hesitation she said she just wanted to help a needy family like we did last year. Done. One phone call and it was taken care of and I didn't even have to wade through the masses.

Her quick concise answer made me realize how blessed I am and how people are so different. I reflected on my first wife and how she once considered giving blood to the Red Cross. She discussed it with me, her friends and anyone who would listen to her. The words must have really felt good coming off her lips because that is all she talked about for weeks. Maybe months. She truly liked the idea of giving the blood. Such sacrifice and such a noble gesture. Though she never actually gave one drop of blood is irrelevant I think, because as they say, its not the gift itself but the thought that counts. She is a good person and if you don't believe me just ask her. She will tell you. Why I ever culled her is beyond me. :lol2:

I'm glad to hear you were lucky enough to find such a great lady. They sure aren't everywhere, but they do exist. I found one the second go around, also. The princess, in our 7 years of togetherness will likely cost me more than my current and last bride will the remainder of our lives- I wish I was kidding about that.

I decided that this one was a keeper when we were dating for just a few months. I was moving out of a rent house trying to buy one. I wasn't able to get everything done in the time I had to get it done. Had a few boxes and a chair to move and some cleaning left to do. I figured I'd just be late in getting out because I was just worn out and up against the wall of having to go out of town for work for a couple days. She stayed after I left for work and finished moving everything by herself and finished what cleaning I hadn't got done, so I could get out on time. That would have never happened with the first, even if she had been living there with me.

I'm not a fan of divorce without a few serious causes, but I also can't say I'm not appreciative of the chance to take a mulligan.

Glad you got a second chance. I'm not a believer in divorce except for two reasons. I never would have dreamed I'd ever remarry. Quite frankly, if all women were like my first wife I'd be as gay as Inyati's dog Blue. ;-)

Latest posts