Patents

Help Support CattleToday:

lavacarancher":1aut59v8 said:
Hey, I know. Get Alice to handle it for you.

I asked her first but she told me I'd have to wait until something froze over or something like that. Didn't read the whole pm but that was the gist of it. ;-)

HOSS":1aut59v8 said:
Ah Ha! So you finally finished the Imbalancer Program have ya? And now you are getting a patent on the AI technique and tools. I didn't realize you were this close to finishing the program :clap:

Dang, don't you hate when transparent deception.

Crowderfarms":1aut59v8 said:
Give us just a little hint of what it is/does.Let that Oxy Clean feller sell it. :shock: :shock:

I can't give a hint cause its one of those things that is so simple that people are going to say, "I could have thought of that". (assuming of course I can figure one thing out) This is too good for the Oxyclean man. I'm thinking Johnson and Johnson. They will love it. (They are still american aren't they?)

Jogeephus":2rjtapkh said:
This is too good for the Oxyclean man.

Ain't nothin too good for Billy Mays . If he can sell that crap he's got, think of what he could do with a real product :lol2: .

Larry

HerefordSire":1xir9ba5 said:
(1) Order the entire US patent database on CD-ROM disks.

(2) Send to Feds by certified delivery your patent with proper documentation and fees.

Is it this one?

...working on a good link...

http://www.uspto.gov/

First step is to determine if there is prior art.

Second is to write the patent in the correct manner.

Third is to submit it to the Patent Office.

Then there can be a fair amount of paper processing and back and forth between the applicant and the office.

A good patent attorney is helpful.

First, send the idea, plans and what ever else to yourself certified mail return receipt requested. Don't open it. You now have proof of the date in case someone tries to steal it. then proceed with the process. This is how song writers protect themselves. ;-)

Latest posts