Panty Hose

Help Support CattleToday:

flaboy-

Reaction score
Ha, got your attention didn't I? Well I have been experimenting with making my own liquid fertilizer out of horse, cow, goat, and chicken manure. I was looking for something for a small 3 acre field that I could put out pretty often, get rapid recovery, and not have to spend a lot of money on. Fertilizing my fields this year was expensive enough without trying to keep this horse field up. Anyway, I didn't discover it I am sure but panty hose makes real good soakers for this kind of stuff. Stuff them with the manure and drop them in a water tank. Keeps most of the large particles out. I also use the upper portion for straining the stuff before putting it in my sprayer. Nothing worse then having to stop and clean the nozzles. I have also used panty hose to strain diesel fuel from old tanks with a lot of trash in them. There are better methods but in a pinch they work really well. Also if your GF or wife sees a pair in your truck you just explain they are for straining fuel. :shock:

flaboy-":30n7xdcp said:
Also if your GF or wife sees a pair in your truck you just explain they are for straining fuel. :shock:

Or you could just tell her you're a cross-dresser! :lol:

we use em to strain paint when pouring it into the bucket that were spraying from, use em to wipe insulation off our arms, so ya dont itch, in a pinch use for em for tieing things in/up for short spells. very handy to have around.

samm

We use panty hose to wash metallic paint job vehicles that a regular sponge will scratch.

I had a friend that used some for a fan belt to get out of the woods. couldn't go fast but he could go.

you can also use panty hose to make a hat or mask out of. oops, said too much. :oops:

Beefy":3534ox5w said:
you can also use panty hose to make a hat or mask out of. oops, said too much. :oops:

Thanks Beefy, after the day I've had I needed that. :) Made me laugh out loud. :lol2:

flaboy":169yzlrv said:
Also if your GF or wife sees a pair in your truck you just explain they are for straining fuel.

Or you could just explain to your wife that your GF doesn't wear pantyhose, and vice versa..

Oh, wait.. Yeah, the fuel straining thing is better. :lol:

Latest posts