water hose

Help Support CattleToday:

bigbull338

Reaction score
i have a tip for those that have air compressors close to where they water cows.to keep your water hose from freezing up hook your air hose to it an blow all of the water out of the hose.thus the hose wont freeze an you can use it when needed.we do that when its going to get below freezing an it works good.

I stretch the hose out on a hill and let it drain, works for me.

Angus Cowman":1si9dp42 said:
curtis":1si9dp42 said:
didn't know you guys had any hills :lol: :lol:

I get dizzy walking up and down this ridge. I can't grow watermelons , they'll roll to the neighbors place.

curtis":1nugpvr7 said:
Angus Cowman":1nugpvr7 said:
curtis":1nugpvr7 said:

I get dizzy walking up and down this ridge. I can't grow watermelons , they'll roll to the neighbors place.
you guys keep talking about that ridge down there I have crossed it several times and all I have ever seen was a bump
my 15 yr old daughter was down with me thanksgiving and Jed said his inlaws lived in the hills, on the way up there my daughters asked when we were going to get to the hills and we were already at his inlaws
Jed said we crossed them a few miles back and she said you mean that little bump in the road
you ever get up herew I will show you some hills :cowboy:
I took a circle with a buddy of mine yesterday and just south of me it starts getting a little steep

There's a huge difference, y'all live in the steep mountains, we live in rolling hills. Our blood pressure gets too high if we go to that elevation for any length of time. :lol: :lol:

curtis":2uhnqvss said:
Angus Cowman":2uhnqvss said:
curtis":2uhnqvss said:

Curtis....do a google search on square watermelons. They have them in Japan. Might work in your neck of the woods. Much easier to stack a good load in the truck too.

After hand draining I poor wind shield washer solvent down the line. I am pumping water a couple hundred feet right now from a pond and it is about 0 degrees right now and I am a long way away from any grid power.

Latest posts