Our New Addition (Pics)

Help Support CattleToday:

cowgirl_telly_369

Reaction score
Here's the little girl we won yesterday. Her name is Peachy, and she's an Alpine.

In the car on the way home.
attachment.jpg

At home.
attachment-2.jpg

I'm relieved to see that someone knows and uses the proper equipment for transporting goats.

dun":316v5474 said:
I'm relieved to see that someone knows and uses the proper equipment for transporting goats.
Now Dun,that means of transportation also works on calves. If I have 1 to haul to sale barn, I load them up in the car or truck and haul 'em. I can't see hooking up a trailor and all that mess.
One time I took a calf to the sale barn in my sons new Ford 500. The guys at the barn thought I didn't know where I was going. LOL,they sent a man out to tell me so. I showed him the calf and he walked away laughing.
And no it did not mess in the car. I had a diaper on him. :D

Joy of Texas":286n7d9l said:
dun":286n7d9l said:
Now Dun,that means of transportation also works on calves. If I have 1 to haul to sale barn, I load them up in the car or truck and haul 'em. I can't see hooking up a trailor and all that mess.
One time I took a calf to the sale barn in my sons new Ford 500. The guys at the barn thought I didn't know where I was going. LOL,they sent a man out to tell me so. I showed him the calf and he walked away laughing.
And no it did not mess in the car. I had a diaper on him. :D

If I did that, there would be scours. Even if that animal had never scoured in it's life, there would be scours on that day. It's a law or something.

My husband doesn't even like dogs in the truck. Not in the cab anyway.