Opinion Please

Help Support CattleToday:

Ya'll sure seem to change your mind a lot unless you're talking about several different tracts of land.

skyhightree1":12goqx2i said:
(today Oct 15 2013)
We decided on a modular and have broke ground on it this week.

skyhightree1":12goqx2i said:
(Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:03 am)
Horse boarding is off the table now permanently I will just turn it into pasture land or row crop land for a while

Whoops was referring to the original tract in the mountains is where the modular is going. The land that we logged to pay for it we are replanting most in pines and leaving approximately 15-20 acres open and cleared and plan on making into pasture.

I can't write a longer run on sentence than you lol but it looks you have finally made decision and broke ground lol and I am sure you're happy lol did you do a soil compaction test lol and a perk test lol or are you using city sewer? Lol I think the modular looks great did you clean up the clear cut lol I hope so cause the land could use some attention the Sierra club will cabbage on to your arse if you don't clean it up right how much does saw logs sell for in your area I hope you monitored the volume cause you know them timber guys.......

Ouachita":1f825m82 said:
I can't write a longer run on sentence than you lol but it looks you have finally made decision and broke ground lol and I am sure you're happy lol did you do a soil compaction test lol and a perk test lol or are you using city sewer? Lol I think the modular looks great did you clean up the clear cut lol I hope so cause the land could use some attention the Sierra club will cabbage on to your arse if you don't clean it up right how much does saw logs sell for in your area I hope you monitored the volume cause you know them timber guys.......

LOL It takes many years of practice to do those run on sentences. Yes, We are very happy. We did do a perk test and it passed and compaction test no. Na the closest sewage and city water is about hour and a half away lol This is in a mountain region of the state. Now as far as the land clearing..... NO :hide: We have decided to replant in pines but we have measured off about 10 acres that I will finish clearing out next year. The timber was mostly pine and will be used from my understanding to make telephone poles. We were happy with what we made came down to a lil over $1250.00 per acre which was fine with us while it did not give enough to pay for the house completely since we decided to spray replant and fertilize the trees .

Latest posts