One of favorite toys.

Help Support CattleToday:

Do you Tordon the stumps so they don't grow back? Always a risk of killing standing trees (that I am willing to take....)

That's a mean machine. I could get into a lot of trouble with that. That could save days/weeks worth of work and a lot of backaches.

Do you Tordon the stumps so they don't grow back? Always a risk of killing standing trees (that I am willing to take....)
Tordon is what we use after we cut down the bush honeysuckles. Don't know if they are everywhere yet or not but they are a different variety than the regular honeysuckle. They will take over if not cut out and tordoned. They were what I was thinking about when I said I'd like to have a cutter like fence showed.

Tordon is what we use after we cut down the bush honeysuckles. Don't know if they are everywhere yet or not but they are a different variety than the regular honeysuckle. They will take over if not cut out and tordoned. They were what I was thinking about when I said I'd like to have a cutter like fence showed.
Garlon 4 works great also. But labeled for Forestry application.

Is there a door on the skid steer? I have heard those can throw some stuff at you. Is it high flow or regular? Looks like it does a good job.

Have you ran one of the swing boom mowers? Great for clearing fence lines.

Latest posts