• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

One herd pic

john250

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 27, 2006
Messages
8,301
Reaction score
0
Location
Holton, IN elevation 768 ft
A lot of you have posted pictures of your herds. I have not posted herd pics, being a little sensitive to criticism and kind of thin skinned. But, this gal is too good not to show off.
 

1982vett

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 3, 2008
Messages
9,246
Reaction score
21
Location
Central Texas
Tail has good form. I'd give her at least a 9.5. Got to lower her score cause it looks like she got over without tearing down the fence. :lol:
 

Wewild

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 19, 2004
Messages
3,899
Reaction score
0
Location
GA
How high would that partition have been?
 

Red Bull Breeder

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
7,621
Reaction score
0
Location
North Arkansas
Angus Cowman i can't see her head but i will bet there is $25.00 worth of leather in her ears. :p She is kinda athletic ain't she John 250.
 

Jogeephus

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
24,228
Reaction score
0
Location
South Georgia
:lol2: :lol2: That is a wonderful picture! It speaks volumes. I think we all can relate and I bet it would do good in a cattleman's photo contest. :nod:

Angus Cowman":25xwu060 said:
john250":25xwu060 said:
She's young and strong (obviously), I'd have to have $250 for her.
Let me talk to Jogee that is a lil more than we usually have to pay I was thinking more like $25 and you deliver her
what do ya think

I'm thinking a blank check and John delivers. She is a beaut! Definitely wonderful generics in her. Her EPD (Estimated Pouncing Distance) is definitely high otherwise she would have left a gap in the fence. How bout her MSA? (Mexican Standoff Ability) Is she a bluffer or will she actually commit to getting ya! :lol2:
 

john250

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 27, 2006
Messages
8,301
Reaction score
0
Location
Holton, IN elevation 768 ft
Jogeephus":10azvlk4 said:
:lol2: :lol2: That is a wonderful picture! It speaks volumes. I think we all can relate and I bet it would do good in a cattleman's photo contest. :nod:

Angus Cowman":10azvlk4 said:
john250":10azvlk4 said:
She's young and strong (obviously), I'd have to have $250 for her.
Let me talk to Jogee that is a lil more than we usually have to pay I was thinking more like $25 and you deliver her
what do ya think

I'm thinking a blank check and John delivers. She is a beaut! Definitely wonderful generics in her. Her EPD (Estimated Pouncing Distance) is definitely high otherwise she would have left a gap in the fence. How bout her MSA? (Mexican Standoff Ability) Is she a bluffer or will she actually commit to getting ya! :lol2:

I'd say her EPD is about one km. Since I got the picture from a British newspaper site, and it was labeled as Peru, I assume they use metrics. That makes it a little prohibitive for me to deliver the whole cow. How about some embryos? Uh, was that "blank check" or "bouncing check"?

I owned a brahma (yes, in Indiana. It was a package deal.) once which could do this ballet. Her EPD was about half a mile when she had a calf. Or when any other cow had a calf. Or when she was ticked off at the world and just wanted to kill that MAN who was causing it.
I'm guessing Hindu's don't eat cattle because they haven't been able to catch one.
 

Alice

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 19, 2006
Messages
6,662
Reaction score
0
Location
TX
I've seen "cow handlers" at the auction run like he77 from this kind of little darlin'...

Alice
 

Jogeephus

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
24,228
Reaction score
0
Location
South Georgia
curtis":3jda5eo3 said:
ollie?":3jda5eo3 said:
Her tailset is a little high.

Which one? The cow or Alice. :shock: :shock:

You in trouble now! :lol2: Best go stand in the corner cause I'm sure she will be with you in a minute. :lol2:
 

Alice

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 19, 2006
Messages
6,662
Reaction score
0
Location
TX
curtis":2p4fh0px said:
ollie?":2p4fh0px said:
Her tailset is a little high.

Which one? The cow or Alice. :shock: :shock:

Curtis! So you're the window peepin' perv that's been haunting this area. The sheriff took swabs of the drool you left on the neighbor lady's window. Bad enough to perv peep, but licking the window? ewwwwwww

Alice
 

curtis

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 7, 2006
Messages
1,767
Reaction score
0
Ok, where's the Mods? the broom riding woman from Texas is calling people names again. :lol: :lol:
I wonder why the peeper passed your window but looked in the neighbors, could it be that the peeper is from your household?
 

Latest posts

Top