One herd pic

Help Support CattleToday:

john250

Reaction score
A lot of you have posted pictures of your herds. I have not posted herd pics, being a little sensitive to criticism and kind of thin skinned. But, this gal is too good not to show off.

Tail has good form. I'd give her at least a 9.5. Got to lower her score cause it looks like she got over without tearing down the fence. :lol:

Angus Cowman i can't see her head but i will bet there is $25.00 worth of leather in her ears. :p She is kinda athletic ain't she John 250.

:lol2: :lol2: That is a wonderful picture! It speaks volumes. I think we all can relate and I bet it would do good in a cattleman's photo contest. :nod:

Angus Cowman":25xwu060 said:
john250":25xwu060 said:
She's young and strong (obviously), I'd have to have $250 for her.
Let me talk to Jogee that is a lil more than we usually have to pay I was thinking more like $25 and you deliver her
what do ya think

I'm thinking a blank check and John delivers. She is a beaut! Definitely wonderful generics in her. Her EPD (Estimated Pouncing Distance) is definitely high otherwise she would have left a gap in the fence. How bout her MSA? (Mexican Standoff Ability) Is she a bluffer or will she actually commit to getting ya! :lol2:

Jogeephus":10azvlk4 said:
:lol2: :lol2: That is a wonderful picture! It speaks volumes. I think we all can relate and I bet it would do good in a cattleman's photo contest. :nod:

Angus Cowman":10azvlk4 said:
john250":10azvlk4 said:
She's young and strong (obviously), I'd have to have $250 for her.
Let me talk to Jogee that is a lil more than we usually have to pay I was thinking more like $25 and you deliver her
what do ya think

I'm thinking a blank check and John delivers. She is a beaut! Definitely wonderful generics in her. Her EPD (Estimated Pouncing Distance) is definitely high otherwise she would have left a gap in the fence. How bout her MSA? (Mexican Standoff Ability) Is she a bluffer or will she actually commit to getting ya! :lol2:

I'd say her EPD is about one km. Since I got the picture from a British newspaper site, and it was labeled as Peru, I assume they use metrics. That makes it a little prohibitive for me to deliver the whole cow. How about some embryos? Uh, was that "blank check" or "bouncing check"?

I owned a brahma (yes, in Indiana. It was a package deal.) once which could do this ballet. Her EPD was about half a mile when she had a calf. Or when any other cow had a calf. Or when she was ticked off at the world and just wanted to kill that MAN who was causing it.
I'm guessing Hindu's don't eat cattle because they haven't been able to catch one.

I've seen "cow handlers" at the auction run like he77 from this kind of little darlin'...

Alice

curtis":2p4fh0px said:
ollie?":2p4fh0px said:
Her tailset is a little high.

Which one? The cow or Alice. :shock: :shock:

Curtis! So you're the window peepin' perv that's been haunting this area. The sheriff took swabs of the drool you left on the neighbor lady's window. Bad enough to perv peep, but licking the window? ewwwwwww

Alice

Ok, where's the Mods? the broom riding woman from Texas is calling people names again. :lol: :lol:
I wonder why the peeper passed your window but looked in the neighbors, could it be that the peeper is from your household?