On the mend

Help Support CattleToday:

tamarack

Reaction score
Got home from hospital last night had pneumonia and spent few days in hospital but feeling better. My son and neighbors doing chores will have to stay in for awhile yet this sure kicks your butt . We had the biggest storm of the year with a foot of snow I watched from the house as they fed my cows looked pretty tough . Will post some new pictures when able to go out.

Look for the positives in your situation. You're warm and the ones feeding the cows are cold! Hope you get well soon.

tamarack":2lpvuy09 said:
Got home from hospital last night had pneumonia and spent few days in hospital but feeling better. My son and neighbors doing chores will have to stay in for awhile yet this sure kicks your butt . We had the biggest storm of the year with a foot of snow I watched from the house as they fed my cows looked pretty tough . Will post some new pictures when able to go out.

How was the Canadian healthcare. Good, bad or mediocre

hurleyjd":2l2brynb said:
tamarack":2l2brynb said:

Too quite a while to get in, went to emergency at 9 in morning and got to see Dr. at 2 afternoon after that took till 4 to get xray and blood after that went well.I was feeling so miserable I didn't care just do what I had to,to get well. It is what it is not perfect but no big bills anyway and I think I will live now. Thanks for all well wishes people, Tamarack.

tamarack":30n7r239 said:
hurleyjd":30n7r239 said:
tamarack":30n7r239 said:

Too quite a while to get in, went to emergency at 9 in morning and got to see Dr. at 2 afternoon after that took till 4 to get xray and blood after that went well.I was feeling so miserable I didn't care just do what I had to,to get well. It is what it is not perfect but no big bills anyway and I think I will live now. Thanks for all well wishes people, Tamarack.

Thanks time frame here about the same.

Hope you get well soon.

Wife's down right now with what their calling pneumonia. Cedar fever is a every January thing here for many including her. We put off going to the doctor for several days thinking that's what it was. Thankfully she went in Wednesday or things could have gotten very serious.

We just went through the same thing in this house. Sister brought bug on her visit. Dad got worst and had full blown pneumonia, almost hospitalized. I only ended up with severe bronchitis. First time I ever decided to go the quick route to health and go to ER for antibiotics. Was really good, in and out within an hour. Took a week, but I am about back to 100%

Latest posts