On a lighter side, NFL trivia question

Help Support CattleToday:

Alan

Reaction score
The NFL kicked off tonight, before the game started tonight, what NFL Quarterback had more Super Bowl rings than TD passes? Gave most of it away, just that it was a good trivia question.

Denver's starting QB Trevor Siemian would be one.
He received a Super Bowl ring last year as 3rd string qb and has never thrown a TD in NFL prior to tonight's game.
I'm sure there must have been several more over the years.

He made up for lack of experience tho.
Siemian 18 of 26 69.2% for 178 yards passing and a win.
Newton 18 of 33 54.5% for 194 yards and a loss.

Yea, he looked pretty good tonight for his first start, at this point Denver seems to be in good hands...... With one game behind them.

Also, I really messed up on how my questions should have been worded. I'm sure there are a few QB's with more rings than TD's.

Alan":e6nwxnm2 said:
Yea, he looked pretty good tonight for his first start, at this point Denver seems to be in good hands...... With one game behind them.
He looked outstanding, very surprised as he was not rated among the top 20 qbs in the 2015 draft when Denver took him in the 7th round. At the time the national scouting services rated him pretty much undraftable and was expected to be signed as an undrafted free agent... if at all.

I was impressed by the accuracy of his throws. Didn't expect that.
I really thought Panthers defense would shut them down and cover the 3 pt spread easily.

Latest posts