OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Help Support CattleToday:

I just went and did that exercise and a couple of clicks putting my right hand to that place but I can push off with either hand with no pain whatsoever.

I went back to the chiro yesterday.

I told him I have been aching in my lower back so I lay down on my stomach and he cracked here and there. Then lifted each foot up by bending a knee and I was able to stop him pushing them down which I couldn't do last week.

The I sat up and touched my pinkie to my thumb and was able to stop him pulling them apart which I couldn't do 2 weeks ago.

Then he told me to put my right arm out straight and he pushed down on that and no way could he push that down. I smiled to myself. I am strong. No way was I going to let him push that down not even a mm.

The he told me to extend my arm forward and now he didn't need any force and my arm went down when he pushed. He said that my shoulder was blocked and he went in under my arm to my side and OUCH OUCH OUCH, not once, not twice, not three times, but about 6 or 7 times and it hurt like MH. There was no way I could not try to escape from it.

He said that that exercise showed that I have been compensating using my arm. He doesn't want me to come back for two weeks AND he wants me to start using my arm.

So I have. I have swapped the mouse back to the right hand on the computer. I keep reaching out with my left and it isn't there. I walked down to next door for pilates. I fed out round bales. A little bit of ache around my elbow but that is not usually where I ache. So I guess I am using different muscles.

Oh he also said I shouldn't be lifting more than 16 kgs at the moment and I woke this morning to no ache in my lower back which was absolute bliss. It is still not aching now. :banana:

It is the next morning now and still no ache in my lower back. YAY

I got up to go to the loo this morning and pins and needles in my right arm. I will admit that this has happened before and I am at a loss to why as I sleep on my left side, so my right arm is not being hindered in any way.

When I had the pinched nerve which caused pins and needles in my arm the first thing I noticed was that I could not flush the loo with my middle finger which I normally do, I had to use my index finger as well.

Then I couldn't open the front door without using 2 hands and then my horse wasn't circling to the left properly as there was no outside rein.

So just testing I flushed the loo with my pinkie finger which of course is my weakest finger and the toilet flushed okay, so no loss of strength.

I went back to bed and snuggled back to hubby who put his arm around me........... placing it in the same place that the chiropractor did that awful thing to me 6 or 7 times on my right side into I guess the ribs. So I am guessing that the pins and needles were from hubby restricting blood flow in this place with his arm and not from a pinched nerve.

Too bad, I love my cuddles and won't ask him to stop doing them!!!!!

Latest posts