Off to Colorado!

Help Support CattleToday:

cypressfarms

Reaction score
Taking the family on vacation starting tomorrow evening after work. We're heading to Colorado Springs,Co - I have family there. I get the pleasure to drive across Texas. At least there won't be any humidity in Colorado, that's for sure!

cypressfarms":1bqg7933 said:
Taking the family on vacation starting tomorrow evening after work. We're heading to Colorado Springs,Co - I have family there. I get the pleasure to drive across Texas. At least there won't be any humidity in Colorado, that's for sure!

Well there could be some humidity. Sometimes we get as high as 20%. Have a great trip.

PS If you get a chance stop and buy my buddy Texasbred a whiskey on yer way thru Texas. :nod:

Take the family to the cliff dwellings on the outskirts of town and the Garden of the Gods, really neat. We wanted to drive up Pike's Peak but the day we were there it was so foggy you couldn't see the mtn. If you get time, ride up to Fort Collins and hit the livestock market, one of the favorite parts of our trip. Rocky Mountain State Park was really neat - just outside Ft. Collins, but plan on a whole day there.

While you're there, might as well head on up to Cheyenne - it's the only big city that I've ever given a rat's ass for in my life. Cool town.

Well have a safe trip and hope you all have fun!

I recommend the train ride up to Pike's Peak, and the cliff dwellings are worth seeing, too.

I'll be there next week also. Keep an eye out for the Blue Angels they'll be flying Wednesday. Maybe we will bump into each other.

Jogeephus":5oe61odw said:
I'll be there next week also. Keep an eye out for the Blue Angels they'll be flying Wednesday. Maybe we will bump into each other.

Is next week graduation at the AFA?

3waycross":16yeqec0 said:
cypressfarms":16yeqec0 said:

Well there could be some humidity. Sometimes we get as high as 20%. Have a great trip.

PS If you get a chance stop and buy my buddy Texasbred a whiskey on yer way thru Texas. :nod:

That would work........would love to see Mr. Cypress in person. Cy....enjoy the trip, be safe and the beauty of God's creation every mile of the way.

TexasBred":2g7z8f0e said:
3waycross":2g7z8f0e said:
cypressfarms":2g7z8f0e said:

That would work........would love to see Mr. Cypress in person. Cy....enjoy the trip, be safe and the beauty of God's creation every mile of the way.
yeah but what well he do while driving through Texas :cowboy:

I should have known ol' Bammy would have a smart yet astute comment. The anticipation of seeing Colorado will get him thru Texas. I'm just glad he's driving to Colorado instead of Florida...that trip would be awful.....unless of course he could meet the Bammy man for supper and entertainment. ;-)

TexasBred":3r8fjlvi said:
I should have known ol' Bammy would have a smart yet astute comment. The anticipation of seeing Colorado will get him thru Texas. I'm just glad he's driving to Colorado instead of Florida...that trip would be awful.....unless of course he could meet the Bammy man for supper and entertainment. ;-)
what do you mean instead of ''''florida'' its a beautiful state ,,with its intense heat and sand so hot its like walking on coals ,,, :cowboy: the best looking thing i ever seen there was a brunette in a thong :pretty:

alacattleman":d4qo6rje said:
TexasBred":d4qo6rje said:
what do you mean instead of ''''florida'' its a beautiful state ,,with its intense heat and sand so hot its like walking on coals ,,, :cowboy: the best looking thing i ever seen there was a brunette in a thong :pretty:

That's probably what Ol' Cypress is hoping to see too....out by the hot tub at the lodge. :lol2: :lol2:

3waycross":ugmlw78b said:
Jogeephus":ugmlw78b said:

Is next week graduation at the AFA?

Yes. Gonna go out there early and take in some sights.

alacattleman":1ha5glrt said:
the best looking thing i ever seen there was a brunette in a thong :pretty:

Speaking of brunettes in thongs, anyone heard from flatoy lately?

cfpinz":8xlbort1 said:
alacattleman":8xlbort1 said:
the best looking thing i ever seen there was a brunette in a thong :pretty:

Speaking of brunettes in thongs, anyone heard from flatoy lately?

Probably out "checking out the thongs" while pretending to be picking up tarballs.

Thanks everyone!

I've been to the Denver/ Colorado Springs area a bunch of times for work, but this time I'm bringing the family - so we'll do the Garden Of The Gods, go trail/horseback riding, go to a Rockies game, drive up Pike's peak, catch some trout, and see Old Colorado and Manitou Springs and all of the other touristy things. I've always loved the Colorado Springs area. Look toward the east and see flatlands, look torward the west and see beautiful mountains.

No thongs on this trip; I'd like to come back married :lol2:

Latest posts