Nutrition

Help Support CattleToday:

Would the minerals with "fiber busting" additives alter the findings on the ground? And could the results still be considered valid?

dj":t8aocjsw said:
Would the minerals with "fiber busting" additives alter the findings on the ground? And could the results still be considered valid?

What are "fiber busting" additives, rocks?

dun

dun":qr9y6nn0 said:
dj":qr9y6nn0 said:

What are "fiber busting" additives, rocks?

dun
:lol: rocks are the most readily available for sure :lol:
dun you know I can't remember technical things,
but I was refering to amaferm, don't some of the other minerals
advertise better fiber digestion with their special ingredient?
http://www.biozymeinc.com/amaferm.html

RAWCJW":3m4he166 said:
Looks like my pasture is a little low on protein thanks for the article

I would have to say the same about mine. On the other hand, I think that I am personally getting too much protein.

dj":1muhdugs said:
Couldn't really say for sure, but I figure that if it looks like the one of the first three pics your cattle should be getting plenty of nutrition from the grass. Just a semi-educated guess. :p

Very good article, Todd. As a newbie I had been wondering about the quality of forage on my place and that helped alot. Thanks.

You know what? If someone had told me a couple of years ago that I would find several pictures of cow crap on the internet and would actually be excited about it...................

Hasbeen":3eolvypa said:
Very good article, Todd. As a newbie I had been wondering about the quality of forage on my place and that helped alot. Thanks.

You know what? If someone had told me a couple of years ago that I would find several pictures of cow crap on the internet and would actually be excited about it...................

Yeah, You newbies get excited about every little piece of crap someone post on the internet. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

3MR":29s5fzsi said:
Hasbeen":29s5fzsi said:

Yeah, You newbies get excited about every little piece of crap someone post on the internet. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I didn't use to be that way, 3MR, I think it's the people I associate with now. :D :lol:

By the way, what I'm finding in my pastures looks like the first two pics. I had thought it was a bad thing.

good article - thanks for the post. I always wanted to see the squirts to insure high protien, these pics sort of confirm that. I rotate pastures & that's usually what we see.

Latest posts