NOW we have heard it all

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Careful 3way - plenty of folks on here still think its a conscious decision. The world is flat too.

-XBAR-":3o84wtxu said:
Careful 3way - plenty of folks on here still think its a conscious decision. The world is flat too.

You probably know best, you know everything else.

Oh my! This really made me laugh. This guy must have never been to a horse show, especially an Arabian show. LOL!
I don't think that his idea works.

No but it sure was funny.I thought it would be fun to tee it up and see what Caustic and Isomade could do with it! :lol2:

3waycross":34f74wws said:
No but it sure was funny.I thought it would be fun to tee it up and see what Caustic and Isomade could do with it! :lol2:
By the time they get done with it the horse will be gay to.

cow pollinater":3jhaek99 said:
3waycross":3jhaek99 said:
No, but now I understand how YOU have a family. Better thank God for yer hosses sweet cheeks.

Isomade":k3cdinjp said:
cow pollinater":k3cdinjp said:
3waycross":k3cdinjp said:
No, but now I understand how YOU have a family. Better thank God for yer hosses sweet cheeks.
What's up with you? Somebody hide your pom poms? :lol2:

As far as CB goes he has no idea what a horse looks like. Sent me a pic of a camel he bought at an auction a couple weeks ago and asked If I thought he got a good deal on his new pony.

I've heard of sacking them out but waiving pom poms while you're checking cows takes that to a whole new level. :lol:

cow pollinater":2hi9aofc said:
I've heard of sacking them out but waiving pom poms while you're checking cows takes that to a whole new level. :lol:
Nothing to it, the mini skirt is the tricky part.

Isomade":15cqy2jk said:
As far as CB goes he has no idea what a horse looks like. Sent me a pic of a camel he bought at an auction a couple weeks ago and asked If I thought he got a good deal on his new pony.
He's from Texas... alot of the old timers there like those roman nosed horses. Maybe he just took it a little to far.

Isomade":29w2fnw2 said:
cow pollinater":29w2fnw2 said:
Nothing to it, the mini skirt is the tricky part.
I have a side saddle in the tackroom from an era when real ladies wore skirts. You can borrow it but I want it bleached before you bring it back.

-XBAR-":3sk7k7q1 said:
I for one think it is . Have an aquantance who has been "straight with 2 children, lesbian, bi-sexual, straight and now lesbian" again. She wants it...just can't figure out how, where and from whom. Tell me that ain't "choice".

TexasBred":2yb2ckze said:
-XBAR-":2yb2ckze said:
I for one think it is . Have an aquantance who has been "straight with 2 children, lesbian, bi-sexual, straight and now lesbian" again. She wants it...just can't figure out how, where and from whom. Tell me that ain't "choice".

Arousal is not conscientious. Some are stimulated by the other sex, some by the same sex, and others by both sexes.

-XBAR-":ru1i97gh said:
TexasBred":ru1i97gh said:
-XBAR-":ru1i97gh said:

Arousal is not conscientious. Some are stimulated by the other sex, some by the same sex, and others by both sexes.

Arousal is not conscientious ??????????????
What does that mean ?

Just an observation----------As a child I never heard homosexuality discussed because it just wasn't something that was considered acceptable in polite conversation. Now it is not often discussed because you might offend someone. This world is a changing place.

Bigfoot":1mz9a1sp said:
Just an observation----------As a child I never heard homosexuality discussed because it just wasn't something that was considered acceptable in polite conversation. Now it is not often discussed because you might offend someone. This world is a changing place.
You are a wise man. :nod:
I think I offend more people than I know about because I tend to have a sailor's mouth and a rather perverted sense of humor and some people just can't handle sarcasm. The same people that would look down on me for my language don't even flinch when the words "abortion" or "divorce" get plopped out in the middle of a conversation and to me that's an outrage. Talk about VULGAR. :cry2: Those words have real meaning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts