not allowed to talk about easter?

Help Support CattleToday:

Craig Miller":2j7zq32p said:
Two post deleted just for saying happy easter????????

Are you sure you didn't hit the "Preview" button instead of the "Submit"? I've done that many times.

Anyway, Happy Easter to all!

It's when the bible gets thrown in that it starts tending towards the "No Religion" rule.

Well considering the only reaso we celerate easter is becase ofthe bible theres not way to leave it out.

Craig Miller":1zroakv3 said:
Well considering the only reaso we celerate easter is becase ofthe bible theres not way to leave it out.

Actually the only reason we have the bible is because of "Easter" you might say otherwise noone would have written anything. ;-)

Now I gotta go to another forum and convince them Easter Eggs do not make it a pagan holiday. :lol2: :lol2:

TexasBred":14audvp9 said:
Craig Miller":14audvp9 said:

Actually the only reason we have the bible is because of "Easter" you might say otherwise noone would have written anything. ;-)

Now I gotta go to another forum and convince them Easter Eggs do not make it a pagan holiday. :lol2: :lol2:[/quote

I like that. Didnt think about it that way but its true. And good luck on the other forum

I guess I'm the guilty party that got caustic's thread deleted. I posted a Bible verse about you know who's exit from the grave. Sorry, I thought since He owns the cattle on a thousand hills and He created all those cattle it would be ok to to refer to Him on a cattle forum. I am sorry to all the members that I offended by mentioning you know who. I should have known better because you know who actually said that His name would offend many.