Not a good way to celebrate..........

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
I don't care if you are drafted.
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/no-h ... on1-051214
051214-NFL-Rams-Michael-Sam-and-and-Boyfriend-PI-CH.vadapt.620.medium.45.jpg

First - I wish I had not seen that - however if I am not allowed my opinion then the world is going crazy

Second - at least there is no pro-creation - but it does mean this new normal shows how the family unit could be in trouble and the future of children is in doubt

Third - Celebrate it if you like - but to promote it seems wrong and I am tired of being told that I am the one who is eff'd up because I do not approve

Fourth - People who live like this should be grateful for the Christian, western society that has fought and died for freedom - because without those people and the freedoms they died for - the homosexual community would be killed off as in third world countries where it is considered a crime punishable by death and laws have been passed to ensure this happens

Finally - there are also heterophobes out there and it is time people admitted that

Out of this thread

Bez__

Sorry that I even looked at this. It makes me sick. God is not going to keep putting up with this sin.

I want to hear the discussion on where his locker will be! I'm sure that some dudes aren't willing to locker near him....

I'm a heterophobe and I didn't want to see that.
I don't care who it is, people kissing in public is gross.

regolith":2zcqz61f said:
I'm a heterophobe and I didn't want to see that.
I don't care who it is, people kissing in public is gross.

Yet the only picture "we" seem to post here are the one's "we" claim should stay in the bedroom.

Then we also complain when the tree huggers do the same thing as we seem to do here.

Interesting "politics" at the very least.

Latest posts