North Korea

Help Support CattleToday:

wacocowboy":287w01mj said:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/north-koreas-kim-says-deranged-trump-pay-dearly-011025885.html

Any of y'all starting to get the feeling that we are going to see a mushroom cloud. This just keeps escalating and I don't see a good outcome. This is actually starting to get to me. Even if it don't hit here it would be bad for the economy and our jobs.

No. The news item you linked is probably closer to being right about Kim Jong Un's assertion that Trump is "mentally deranged" than North Korea detonating a Hydrogen Bomb. If you would like to take bets, PM me. NK is employing rhetoric. Like someone on another thread posted. The dogs are howling because they know if they bite, they will be hotdogs.

I don't know, BR. Kim Jong Un is going to have his back up against a financial wall here. If China actually follows through and stops the flow of cash, his games are up. How's he going to stay that fat? You can shut off most things, but you shut off the food/cash supply and things can get messy in a hurry. I'm not thrilled at the newest developments.

Bestoutwest":25p1hils said:
I don't know, BR. Kim Jong Un is going to have his back up against a financial wall here. If China actually follows through and stops the flow of cash, his games are up. How's he going to stay that fat? You can shut off most things, but you shut off the food/cash supply and things can get messy in a hurry. I'm not thrilled at the newest developments.

Best,

The Jong dynasty has been living off the people of North Korea for three generations of Jongs. They will stay fat on the backs of every citizen in the nation. Time will tell, I will remind you this time next year.

Bestoutwest":rsuo99d3 said:

Why not? I think our POTUS has shown great strength in his resistance to use our armed forces. Maybe the UN and China will help to solve this peacefully finally with these new sanctions. It wasn't to long ago that our new POTUS was a war monger, and hot head that shouldn't be trusted with nuclear weapons. Personally I feel he's putting US in danger by not destroying NK. I feel he should of gave fat boy "rocket man" a ultimatum along time ago. If you launch another rocket the US of A will declare war with NK and kill you, and then do it.