NoNoNo

Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score
I honestly thought we had squeaked by and not had a Hurricane hit us this year. No No No not mentally prepared for one this late in October! We flush cows in the morning sure glad it's tomorrow not Wednesday. For those in the path be careful!

Gizmom

Well we had a really good flush, I honestly was not expecting to get an egg. It has been so dang hot and we never saw the first sign of heat on the one cow and the other cycled overnight after we had already bred her twice went ahead and stuck another straw in her the next morning. So needless to say I went into the flush with very low expectations. The results were:

0524 The cow that cycled during the night Recovered 12, Degenerate 2 Frozen 9 Grade 1's discarded 1 grade 3

9057 The cow we never saw cycle her patch never turned red. Recovered 14, 2 Degenerate, Frozen 9 discarded 3 grade 3's

I am pretty dang happy with the results. Now spending the afternoon with three grand kids that got out of school early because of the hurricane. It looks like it will be hitting east of us we will get some but not as much as our friends to the east.

gizmom

gizmom