Noles vs Ducks

Help Support CattleToday:

How long to kick off?......... Now how long is it?............ How bout now? :lol:

871340.gif

Call me later on and I will help you with the warchant. It's all about the cadence and sounding it out from the diaphragm.

On a seriuos note, it sounds like the Noles didn't travel well to L.A. Most reports say not a whole lot of Noles in the crowd. Something I did not think about with a college playoff, fans pay the expense of going to two games, if they go to an eight team playoff there may not be much for school colors at all. BTW, the Rosebowl is not a sell out, tickets going for as low as $50 now.

I knew it would be an issue. Last year they filled it up. A lot of the ones I know said they didn't want to go back out there. They will travel to Dallas if they make it.

You're a lot nicer than I am, I'm not letting you back out! :lol: In fact I'm thinking if I want you to paint a big green "O" on your chest. :lol: Just a few minutes til KO

Oh you guys are just green with envy. Hope your tight end is lamer than reported.

Proof that Wake Forest deserves to be in the playoffs over Alabama.

3-9 Wake Forest beat Virginia Tech in 2OT, 6-3.

Unranked Virginia Tech beat Ohio State in the Shoe by 2 TDs.

Ohio State beat Michigan State in East Lansing.

TCU did a total choke job to Baylor, who did a total choke job to Michigan State.

Ole Miss got embarrassed by TCU, 42-3.

And finally...Ole Miss beat Alabama, 23-17.

Therefore, Wake Forest should get the 1 seed, and Wake Forest > Alabama.

Statistics show that the 1st team that scores in post season games ends up winning the game 73.364% of the time.
This don't look good Alan..
yes, I just made that whole thing up

Ducks have way too many dumb penalties and Mariota needs to settle down. You can bet Oregon keeps the fast tempo going. Both teams are good second half teams, we'll see how it shakes out.