No Subject

Help Support CattleToday:

Crowderfarms

Reaction score
A woman walks into the downtown welfare office, trailed by 15 kids...

"WOW," the social worker exclaims, "Are they ALL YOURS???"

"Yep they are all mine," the flustered momma, sighs having heard that
question a thousand times before. She says, "Sit down Leroy." All the
children rush to find seats.

"Well," says the social worker, "then you must be here to sign up. I'll need
all your children's names."

"This one's my oldest - he is Leroy." "OK, and who's next?" "Well, this one
he is Leroy, also."

The social worker raises an eyebrow but continues. One by one, through the
oldest four, all Boys, all named Leroy. Then she is introduced to the eldest
girl, named Leighroy!

"All right," says the caseworker. "I'm seeing a pattern here. Are they ALL
named Leroy?"

Their Momma replied, "Well, yes-it makes it easier. When it is time to get
them out of bed and ready for school, I yell, 'Leroy!' An' when it's time
for dinner, I just yell 'Leroy!' an' they all comes arunnin.' An 'if I need
to stop the kid who's running into the street, I just yell 'Leroy' and all
of them stop. It's the smartest idea I ever had, namin' them all Leroy."

The social worker thinks this over for a bit, then wrinkles her forehead and
says tentatively, "But what if you just want ONE kid to come, and not the
whole bunch
"I call them by their last names."

ga. prime":2hf9zqj2 said:
I think I know that woman with the 15 kids.

:lol: We both know her. :shock:

My wife was telling me just the other day about a lady with a USDA "Food Stamp" card in the checkout line at the grocery.

She had about 5-6 kids and bought a whole Ribeye, a whole loin, 2 whole smoked hams, and many other pounds of asst. meats.

When the wife pushed her buggy outside she had parked next to this same lady that was driving a brand new Lexus. :shock:

I luv herfrds":eeoeje2b said:
Gee Mike how and where can I sign up for that deal?

Englands DSS Office's, they seem to give them out to all the wrong people. If you have just stepped off of the Plane you are more likely to get some.

I think I'd rather pay for my own grub than to have 15 + kids. Unless they was big enough to throw and stack hay and maybe live part of the year with Uncle Crowder and Uncle Mike!

Bullbuyer":30etzqxo said:
I think I'd rather pay for my own grub than to have 15 + kids. Unless they was big enough to throw and stack hay and maybe live part of the year with Uncle Crowder and Uncle Mike!

I wouldn't want them part of the year AFTER Crowder had them.

They'd be stuck on BIG! :lol:

MikeC":26p2booo said:
Bullbuyer":26p2booo said:

I wouldn't want them part of the year AFTER Crowder had them.

They'd be stuck on BIG! :lol:

I figured you could put them on a watermelon and sweet corn diet for a week or two and pull most of that weight right off of them. Crowder would probably have them working in the tobacco fields so they might not gain like his wommen folk do. I think most of them just sit around eating fried fat back, cornbread and buttermilk. That, along with their duties in his telephone answering service.

MikeC":1mehhm08 said:
ga. prime":1mehhm08 said:

My wife was telling me just the other day about a lady with a USDA "Food Stamp" card in the checkout line at the grocery.

She had about 5-6 kids and bought a whole Ribeye, a whole loin, 2 whole smoked hams, and many other pounds of asst. meats.

When the wife pushed her buggy outside she had parked next to this same lady that was driving a brand new Lexus. :shock:
I'll bet money and give odds that she was parked in a handicapped parking zone.

Ryder":3hveab86 said:
MikeC":3hveab86 said:
ga. prime":3hveab86 said:

My mama saw that same thing at the grocery store one time. The woman bought the expensive meats with a welfare card like you are talking about then went out to her Cadillac that was parked in a handicapped spot. My mama blew her top and went and chewed the lady out. I couldn't believe it when she told me because my mama is soooo sweet. Maybe it did some good but I doubt it.

Gate Opener":1gjfdrvi said:
Ryder":1gjfdrvi said:
MikeC":1gjfdrvi said:
ga. prime":1gjfdrvi said:

My mama saw that same thing at the grocery store one time. The woman bought the expensive meats with a welfare card like you are talking about then went out to her Cadillac that was parked in a handicapped spot. My mama blew her top and went and chewed the lady out. I couldn't believe it when she told me because my mama is soooo sweet. Maybe it did some good but I doubt it.

At least it made her feel better!

GMN

Latest posts