No lunch?

Help Support CattleToday:

TXBobcat

Reaction score
Besides the gun ban being proposed in San Francisco, I also heard on the news where Gov. Arnold was trying to do away (or at least postpone) lunch breaks for CA. workers. He wants some kind of law passed where you must work at least 6 hrs before being allowed to take lunch.

What's wrong with you Californiains - letting the gov take your guns and your lunch?

TXBobcat":13ymkj5v said:
He wants some kind of law passed where you must work at least 6 hrs before being allowed to take lunch.

Seems like some of them would only eat alunch about once a week

dun

TXBobcat":1box3ze9 said:
Besides the gun ban being proposed in San Francisco, I also heard on the news where Gov. Arnold was trying to do away (or at least postpone) lunch breaks for CA. workers. He wants some kind of law passed where you must work at least 6 hrs before being allowed to take lunch.

What's wrong with you Californiains - letting the gov take your guns and your lunch?

The way I understood the lunch law is that the employer can require workers to work six hours before their lunch break, not that they have to work six hours. I could see that if everyone came in to work at 8am (for example), it might be a problem for everyone to take lunch at 12, especially if someone must service the public. I used to get quite irritated when I had to wait in line at the bank during my lunch hour and only two tellers were working. I used to wonder why they didn't have extra people working over the 12-1 time period. Maybe they had to let them go to lunch?

Latest posts