Nikki pics.... I added a few more.

Help Support CattleToday:

hillsdown

Reaction score
Just a few pics of Nikki, she had her second set of boosters last Tuesday at 9 weeks old. She weighed 10.2 lbs and is growing fast. She has started herding us and the other two dogs ,as well as her toys. The other day she took half of her toys and placed them on one side of the kitchen and the other half on the other side and then layed in the middle of them. :lol2: She is making alot of headway and has mastered multitasking ,she can run upstairs with a toy in her mouth now. ;-)

I think hubby misses her more than me now.. :roll:

Playing in the snow
IMG_2271-1.jpg

IMG_2272Nikki-1.jpg

The much needed bath after discovering horse poop.
IMG_2285-1.jpg

Then a few of her at her best, sleeping.
IMG_2290-1.jpg

IMG_2296.jpg

IMG_2297.jpg

My dirty windows, how embarrassing. I washed them after I saw the pic.. :oops:

She still gets homemade food and now when she is hungry she runs to the counter that the microwave is on and barks. :lol2: I keep her food refrigerated and heat it up so it is lukewarm.

So that is Nikki and a little of what we are up to. She does spend quite a bit of time in her kennel as she is still too little to go out with me when I do chores, but at the rate she is growing it will not be long. I dread that day as the road with the big bad vehicles on it, gets closer all the time. My biggest fear is her getting run over.

Thanks LAR and Mo, she is no Steffie as far as looks and my dad even said she was ugly.. :(

I think you have to see her and meet her in person, and the first time she looks you straight in the eye and does not blink, you will know who she really is.

I feel like I have known her for years already and she listens to me when I " BARK " out my commands.. :lol2:

Wow HD, she sure has grown. I have not had a pup in ages so have forgotten just how fast they grow. She will be your right hand 'miss' in no time.
hillsdown":15x3iki3 said:
My biggest fear is her getting run over.
Remember, what you fear most has a strange way of happening, so you will have to rid yourself of those fears somehow ;-) .
Thanks for the update :D .

now she is just to cute.an shes growing like a weed.your gonna have to train her to stay away from the road.

hillsdown":lsxu7jn7 said:
Thanks LAR and Mo, she is no Steffie as far as looks and my dad even said she was ugly.. :(

I think you have to see her and meet her in person, and the first time she looks you straight in the eye and does not blink, you will know who she really is.

I feel like I have known her for years already and she listens to me when I " BARK " out my commands.. :lol2:

She's a pretty girl. Your Dad's probably just teasing you. She's got some eyes that's for sure.

No wonder you're so crazy about her! She has personality plus literally coming thru the pics. :D

Thanks for sharing,

Alice

I think some of the so called "ugly" dogs are the cutest dogs in the world. Bulldogs, bullmastiffs, pitbulls, any of those "bull" breeds are some of the most beautiful dogs IMO.

beefy08":oc53lnr3 said:
I think some of the so called "ugly" dogs are the cutest dogs in the world. Bulldogs, bullmastiffs, pitbulls, any of those "bull" breeds are some of the most beautiful dogs IMO.

Well Nikki has no "bull" in her bloodline wise........ but she sure is turning out to be a cute border collie. We had a dinner party yesterday and she got plenty spoiled, everyone had to pick her up and snuggle her.. :lol2: Her head is full of it today and "mommy" had to bring her back to the real world. She sure slept well last night after all of that attention though and I was very grateful.. ;-) She has also become a really good traveller and I like to take her with me whenever I have to do quick errands.

Thanks for all of the nice comments, she is a handful ,but I do love her lots and lots already.. :D

OK I added a few more pics. She is now 3 month old and completely house trained :banana: :D .. She gets to come with me when I do a routine check on the cows ,she is still scared of the cattle but that will change when she gets a little bigger. She already knows how to shake a paw and give a kiss on the cheek (with not licking)..

Not too many toys, this is about 1/4 of her stash.
IMG_2346.jpg

Snuggling with her best friend Pinta, I think she loves Pinta more than me.. ;-) Pinta is a great baby sitter, she can play with Nikki for hours which is a big help to me.. :)
IMG_2347.jpg

IMG_2349.jpg

Niiki and the Kit Kat, they are not friends although Nikki would like it very much, the Kit Kat just tolerates her,,,,,,,,somewhat. :lol2:
IMG_2350.jpg

Just Nikki, as you can see a little she is finally able to move those ears a bit. She is starting to look like a real dog. All and all I am really happy the fates worked out like they did and we really lucked out on getting this little girl. :heart:
IMG_2353.jpg

IMG_2355.jpg

IMG_2356.jpg

Thanks, she's a doll, but a real handful at times. The breeders just had another littler born of blk and whites this time not tri's Jan 5. They sent me a link to their new website, the pups are really cute . If I didn't have a common sense I would get another pup from them. :help:

Cf I want to come back as one of my pets as well. :lol2:

Great my " little angel " just sat in her water dish,,,,,,lovely.. :roll:

Latest posts