Nice

Help Support CattleToday:

Air ride, I like that. Good on you for having good tires on it also. Half the guys here ride around on may pops then gripe cause they got a flat and their cows spent half a day baking in the sun because they have no spare. Speaks to the type of operation you run like most of what you post.

Air ride, I like that. Good on you for having good tires on it also. Half the guys here ride around on may pops then gripe cause they got a flat and their cows spent half a day baking in the sun because they have no spare. Speaks to the type of operation you run like most of what you post.
I had the tires replaced and tire shop found axle problem. Contrary to what you may think I can be an " if it ain't broke, don't fix it" hind of guy.
Our rule for tires though is when one goes flat replace them all as experience has taught the rest are soon to go.

I think we are all that way. To much on a farm that needs fixin to not be. What I mean is you fix what needs fixing and what is important doesn't have to be new but is in good working order. You have what I would call good using equipment.

My trucks and trailers are old. Their tires, brakes, oil and filters are not.

So who did it for you Dave? What was his background?

Ken
My eldest son. We gave him a work ethic, he put the rest together on his own. He surely didn't inherit the mechanical aptitude from me!

You mean, like this? Except it was in January. I was helping my best friend haul calves to the sale barn, this was the 2nd load. Not my circus, not my monkeys, so I didn't lecture (but I did laugh - a lot!).

Attachments

• IMG_20200128_113059836 (1).jpg
    IMG_20200128_113059836 (1).jpg
    6.7 MB · Views: 16
You mean, like this? Except it was in January. I was helping my best friend haul calves to the sale barn, this was the 2nd load. Not my circus, not my monkeys, so I didn't lecture (but I did laugh - a lot!).
Those cables hanging out are for extra traction in snow, mud, etc...

Latest posts