NFL Jerseys

Help Support CattleToday:

wacocowboy":13ho9bd1 said:
TexasBred":13ho9bd1 said:
wacocowboy":13ho9bd1 said:
Players make money off of Jersey and other stuff. Ever seen the Nike, Addias, Under Armor, Reebok deals.

If you want to wear you Johnny Football jersey have at it :lol2:
Football jerseys are all manufactured by one company. NFL decides who makes them. Currently Nike but was Reebok for years. Players may have a shoe contract etc. but use to have to keep the logo covered if it was not the "official shoe" of the NFL.

I don't know what the current rules on shoes are.
Unless they've changed the rules, you wear any brand of shoe other than the official shoe of the NFL you had to cover the logo of the "off brand" in some way. Shoes are not big money makers in anything but basketball where the public buys millions.

TexasBred":1ghjgb36 said:
wacocowboy":1ghjgb36 said:
TexasBred":1ghjgb36 said:
Football jerseys are all manufactured by one company. NFL decides who makes them. Currently Nike but was Reebok for years. Players may have a shoe contract etc. but use to have to keep the logo covered if it was not the "official shoe" of the NFL.

Unless they've changed the rules, you wear any brand of shoe other than the official shoe of the NFL you had to cover the logo of the "off brand" in some way. Shoes are not big money makers in anything but basketball where the public buys millions.

I think they did change that rule seems like I remember something with one of the WRs. Yeah basketball does better cause how many people wear cleats or turf shoes.

wacocowboy":19n0coy7 said:
TexasBred":19n0coy7 said:
wacocowboy":19n0coy7 said:

I think they did change that rule seems like I remember something with one of the WRs. Yeah basketball does better cause how many people wear cleats or turf shoes.
:lol2: :lol2: Put the right dude's name on it price it about $500 and every wanna be in town will own a pair. :lol:

TexasBred":27l504o4 said:
wacocowboy":27l504o4 said:
TexasBred":27l504o4 said:

:lol2: :lol2: Put the right dude's name on it price it about $500 and every wanna be in town will own a pair. :lol:

Yeah look at Jordan and Nike shoes nothing special but cost an arm and leg and people buy them.

Latest posts