NFL draft

Help Support CattleToday:

dun

Reaction score
I hope Mariota doesn;t end up like johnny football or little timmy tebow

He doesn't stand much of a chance because of the system Oregon runs. All you can do is wish him the best of luck.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Also he needs to land on a team that is not a QB killer.

Alan":28mtunel said:
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Maybe the broncos will draft him to replace manning

Alan":2ta3lbfc said:

Guess that rules out the Titans. :lol2: We've been a revolving door for QB's due to injury and lack of talent for a while now. We haven't had a reliable, quality QB since Steve McNair. Mariota would be fun to watch if we drafted him and overhauled our O Line this offseason to protect him and give him a chance to make some plays.

Remember RG III? He was the real deal, till the big dogs ate him for lunch. That running and passing doesn't work in the NFL for long.

highgrit":3junrz0h said:
Remember RG III? He was the real deal, till the big dogs ate him for lunch. That running and passing doesn't work in the NFL for long.

Chip Kelly's went 10-6 two years running, made the playoffs last year but have other losers beating the Eagles out of the playoffs with far worse records. In the last five years the ducks have been to two national championships, have won two Pac 12 titles and have won two BCS bowl games. A long ways from a gimmick.

He reminds me of a larger Russel Wilson, Dont think he will have a hard time finding a home in the NFL,would take him over RG 3 or Johnny football.

A.J.":1art3lme said:
Alan":1art3lme said:

Guess that rules out the Titans. :lol2: We've been a revolving door for QB's due to injury and lack of talent for a while now. We haven't had a reliable, quality QB since Steve McNair. Mariota would be fun to watch if we drafted him and overhauled our O Line this offseason to protect him and give him a chance to make some plays.
Would you guys like to have Fitzpatrick back?

Tampa Bay has the first pick, but I'm wondering if they will go for the local kid, Winston?

Draft order first 15, were does Mariota and Winston land?

Tampa
Titans
Jacksonville
Raiders
Redskins
Jets
Bears
Falcons
Giants
Rams
Vikings
Browns
Saints
Miami
49ers

Would you guys like to have Fitzpatrick back?[/quote]

He's all yours. Our defense made him look like an all pro in that last game. Guess that shows what state our defense is in.

greybeard":18um7jeb said:
Cardale Jones said no today for declaring for NFL

Yup, it was an "I want to call a big news conference, big news coming!" Ah, nothing to see here, ah I'm not going anywhere, like I said earlier, just ...... Please spell my name right with all this news will be on the Internet. :roll:

john250":jk1dik7b said:
Lots of talk on ESPN about the Eagles trading up to get Mariotta. Probably nothing to it.

That's the big hype here in Oregon also, but I believe the Eagles pick is #20, chip has control of it all now (players, draft picks and trades),but he would have to sell the farm to get him. I don't think so but we'll see.

Alan":1wx0s1iw said:
john250":1wx0s1iw said:
Lots of talk on ESPN about the Eagles trading up to get Mariotta. Probably nothing to it.

That's the big hype here in Oregon also, but I believe the Eagles pick is #20, chip has control of it all now (players, draft picks and trades),but he would have to sell the farm to get him. I don't think so but we'll see.
Sell what farm--have you looked at the Eagle's roster?
If he traded all 5 Eagle 2015 Pro Bowlers, that would gut the team down enough for Tampa Bay to beat them evry single Sunday and twice on Monday night.

My point, I just hope he doesn't go to Tampa, I would rather see him at the Titans. Who knows he may fall to 20th and the Eagles get him.

Latest posts