NFC Homefield Advantage

Help Support CattleToday:

sewall

Reaction score
Who do yall think will get it? Its not looking good for the cowboys with their injuries and that blonde and the packers should win out.

Both teams should win out, and the 'Boys should get the home field advantage. Hopefully the poor game against the Eagles will serve as a wake up call for Romo and the rest of the 'Boys.

Before last weekend I would have said the Cowboys had it, hands down... but now I'd say its 50/50

Before the blonde :shock: I would have put my money on the :cboy:'s but now. It's the pack all the way to the super bowl.

The :cboy:'s won't be a problem for the Packes :D Getting by the VIKINGS will be a problem. :help: :help: :help:

Yeah I agree with u on the vikes, they're lookin tougher each week.

We'll see if the Cowboys can break out of their slump tonight vs the Panthers. :help:

I sure hope they can. Romo had the first start of his career there last year, and won the game coming from 14 down.

I would like to see the Vikes make the playoffs. I am not sure how well they'll do with Jackson under center, once they get there though. But with their defense and the combination of A.D. and Taylor in the backfield i'm sure they could make a pretty good game of it.

At this point the "BOYS" are still on top. They will heal and Jessica was also at the Green Bay game. At the end of the day it will be Dallas and New England in the Super Bowl.
I'm sorry my crystal ball is getting foggy. And I'm getting a headache. I can not give you any more of the FACTS right now.

With the Pack getting trounced in the WINDY City today, the 'Boys official get the home field advantage.

This is great news for them on many levels: 1st - nobody really wants to go to Lambeau in Jan. and 2nd - it gives them another week to get healthy as next week against the redskins means nothing.

Ryan

Yup, :oops: Y'all are right :roll: the :cboy: 's are going to the super bowl :shock: I might even find myself cheering for them. :oops: :oops:

mnmtranching":1facvcmd said:
Yup, :oops: Y'all are right :roll: the :cboy: 's are going to the super bowl :shock: I might even find myself cheering for them. :oops: :oops:

Dang. Oh well mnmt, there's always next year. Next year will be our year, we'll go all the way then........ :roll:

angie2":1wevb5p1 said:
mnmtranching":1wevb5p1 said:

Dang. Oh well mnmt, there's always next year. Next year will be our year, we'll go all the way then........ :roll:

Hey this year isn't something to be ashamed of. The pack did well.

Latest posts