NewYork Gun ban

Help Support CattleToday:

This post isn't directed at any particular group, as it has been many through out history. This link below will be New York City before long just as any society that willingly gives up its self defense. But a possible difference is that they don't need to import the thugs as they already have them.

http://mobile.wnd.com/2015/10/islamic-i ... -for-guns/

I trust my wife's womanly intuition, and she said it would be a good time to pick up a few firearms. So being the good husband I am, I've been diligently working on it. :D

Commercialfarmer":30ldzphl said:
This post isn't directed at any particular group, as it has been many through out history. This link below will be New York City before long just as any society that willingly gives up its self defense. But a possible difference is that they don't need to import the thugs as they already have them.

http://mobile.wnd.com/2015/10/islamic-i ... -for-guns/

I trust my wife's womanly intuition, and she said it would be a good time to pick up a few firearms. So being the good husband I am, I've been diligently working on it. :D
I have been wanting a AR now the wife wants another pistol. Sure make buying them more expensive when you have to get 2.

New York blames Virginia (although I haven't heard Kenny Thomas mentioned by name :mrgreen: ). Chicago blames Indiana. Maybe they should look at themselves. :nod:

john250":3g96j0d3 said:
New York blames Virginia (although I haven't heard Kenny Thomas mentioned by name :mrgreen: ). Chicago blames Indiana. Maybe they should look at themselves. :nod:
Couldn't be me John, must be Sky.

tom4018":8tjq7jfo said:
I have been wanting a AR now the wife wants another pistol. Sure make buying them more expensive when you have to get 2.

Yeah, I understand that. I started with buying my wife a CC pistol. Which got me to drooling over rifles as I was looking things over for hers. After reading your AR post and a link in there, I came across a nice little rifle I thought would work well for my oldest girl who said she was interested in shooting, but I'll probably need to sight it in and all ;-). Figured I was done, but then I started on piecing together one for me.

Latest posts