News from Here

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
Truck add filmed in Elgin!

Cricket invasion turnes H.E.B walls black!

Weather turns cooler,68 morning-98 afternoon!

No rain yet,next chance next week!

Combo KFC-Long John Silvers opens this week in Elgin! Fine dineing at last!!

:heart: :heart: :cboy:

yeah,was kinda in jokes,sorry....H.E.B is grocery chain,big,big news when it moved here

City politics kept new busness(not owned by Elginites) out of Elgin until 'bout 15years ago,when some of the old guard died,and new blood came in. Kentucky fried Chicken/Long John Silvers is the 1st full sized business allowed here.. McDonalds is half sized,Taco Bell only drive thro

I don't actually live here,so I can see the flaws.. :lol:

I see the excitement is overwhelming you Peg.

Sit down and take 100 deep breaths.

You'll have a Krystal before you know it. :lol:

Whats a Krystal??? I just want a Luby's somewhere kinda close....There is a Hyatt Resort in Bastrop,but that's WAAAAAy out of my reach....Oh, there must be 20/25 Mexican resterants in Elgin and Bastrop :D I like Tex-Mex as well as the next person,but there's a limit..

Our town is overrun with BarBQ joints. Would love a steak house. We are getting a WalMart Supercenter though. Just hang in there Elgin may be as big as Andalusia someday. :lol: ;-)

peg4x4":2x9vril2 said:
Whats a Krystal??? I just want a Luby's somewhere kinda close....There is a Hyatt Resort in Bastrop,but that's WAAAAAy out of my reach....Oh, there must be 20/25 Mexican resterants in Elgin and Bastrop :D I like Tex-Mex as well as the next person,but there's a limit..

Bwahahahahahahahaha! Peg, you are a trip!

Alice