New York Has Done It...Duh!

Help Support CattleToday:

Running Arrow Bill

Reaction score
One more reason now to stay away from New York, & NYC... They don't like citizens' gun ownership, licensure to carry, and protecting themselves from bad guys/girls. Now, you have to watch out for the... :help: Thought Kalifornia was bad enough... The East Coast keeps digging a deeper hole...

I thank God I'm a Native Texan, in a gun-friendly State, and who believe in man & woman...

:2cents:

:nod: I'm with you. East coast is like a foreign country. Them people ain't Americans...

Running Arrow Bill":1ly5j0e1 said:
One more reason now to stay away from New York, & NYC... They don't like citizens' gun ownership, licensure to carry, and protecting themselves from bad guys/girls. Now, you have to watch out for the... :help: Thought Kalifornia was bad enough... The East Coast keeps digging a deeper hole...

I thank God I'm a Native Texan, in a gun-friendly State, and who believe in man & woman...

:2cents:
Amen Mr. Bill. :nod:

I seen it on the news sat evening,, and people rejoicing.. even a couple little boys :???: but then the liberal media can, and do, make things appear like they want.... i turned the channel to watch another show the ''Closer'' guess what it was about...same sex marriage... IVE HAVE HAD IT!!!

The media and TV have been slowly & subliminally brainwashing the American public with these issues. I like the Vegas saying, "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas"... aka "Keep your bedroom stuff to your self and shut up!" LOL

Running Arrow Bill":6xu9isyi said:
The media and TV have been slowly & subliminally brainwashing the American public with these issues. I like the Vegas saying, "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas"... aka "Keep your bedroom stuff to your self and shut up!" LOL
i guess these folks need acceptance so they dont feel as perverted ............. where's the shallowest place at the Rio grande to cross??? id rather be hit by a bullet than brimstone

ALACOWMAN":12n43xqa said:
Running Arrow Bill":12n43xqa said:
i guess these folks need acceptance so they dont feel as perverted ............. where's the shallowest place at the Rio grande to cross??? id rather be hit by a bullet than brimstone
These people don't want to be "just another Joe". They want to be seen as exceptional, spotlighted and spit in your face. Never understood why people thought it gay to be queer. Don't make sense

Jogeephus":1k43qobs said:
Did they actually have a vote on this or was this done by the legislature?

Legislature. R majority legislature, no less. It was a huge issue in NYC.
I think marriage is just a side issue on the march to official "good minority" status where hiring quotas and such kick in. Yikes! More work for lawyers.

john250":4qwn7y46 said:
Jogeephus":4qwn7y46 said:

I think marriage is just a side issue on the march to official "good minority" status where hiring quotas and such kick in. Yikes! More work for lawyers.
You sure about that John? Just checked and it showed the NY minority leader to be (R).

TexasBred":2lace7mr said:
john250":2lace7mr said:
Jogeephus":2lace7mr said:

You sure about that John? Just checked and it showed the NY minority leader to be (R).

You're both right.

The New York State Legislature currently have split party control with a Democratic majority in the Assembly and a small Republican majority in the Senate.

IVE HAVE HAD IT!!![/quote] Yea but are you ready to quite watching tv? I heard it would kill you but I ain't to sure 6 months in......;)

Just more of the same, most of the queers are liberals. And the liberals are trying to shove their agenda down the conservatives throats. Their down fall is most conservatives believe in the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, and the 2nd. amendment. Our next Civil War will be between the conservatives and liberals, the queers can go to He77 with the rest of the liberal jackasses.

highgrit":c9xfv6j7 said:
Just more of the same, most of the queers are liberals. And the liberals are trying to shove their agenda down the conservatives throats. Their down fall is most conservatives believe in the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, and the 2nd. amendment. Our next Civil War will be between the conservatives and liberals, the queers can go to He77 with the rest of the liberal jackasses.
:clap:

Latest posts