New Use for Sheep in W. Virginia!!

Help Support CattleToday:

Crowderfarms

Reaction score
A remarkable new use for a previously mis-used farm Animal, known as a Sheep has been discovered, in West Virginia.....

WOOL!!!

Crowderfarms":dtu25ra8 said:
A remarkable new use for a previously mis-used farm Animal, known as a Sheep has been discovered, in West Virginia.....

WOOL!!!

What were the previous "Mis-Uses"?

Dying to know....................................

Or should I ask "Bullbuyer"?

MikeC":1zout22a said:
Crowderfarms":1zout22a said:

WOOL!!!

They took the place of the "Miss" in the "uses" :oops:

MikeC":4vjw3q15 said:
Crowderfarms":4vjw3q15 said:

WOOL!!!

With very little detective work, one will notice that Bullbuyer is only on here during the week. He is currently serving 7 years of weekends for his "mis-use" of Sheep. Any more questions?

Crowderfarms":3l0uqabi said:
MikeC":3l0uqabi said:
Crowderfarms":3l0uqabi said:

WOOL!!!

With very little detective work, one will notice that Bullbuyer is only on here during the week. He is currently serving 7 years of weekends for his "mis-use" of Sheep. Any more questions?

I was wondering why he told me that 100% Virgin wool comes from the ugly sheep. :shock:

MikeC":1kpggmv7 said:
Crowderfarms":1kpggmv7 said:
MikeC":1kpggmv7 said:
Crowderfarms":1kpggmv7 said:

WOOL!!!

I was wondering why he told me that 100% Virgin wool comes from the ugly sheep. :shock:

That was cold! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Hey Crowder and MikeC,

Does this have anything to do with Michael Jackson moving in right across the stateline next door in Virginia? I believe little Michael is an animal lover isn't he?

Lacrosse sells more rubber knee boots in West Virginia than any other state.

Nowland Farms":77a8r41m said:
Hey Crowder and MikeC,

Does this have anything to do with Michael Jackson moving in right across the stateline next door in Virginia? I believe little Michael is an animal lover isn't he?

We'll have to wait and see. It's gonna be a "THRILLER!"

Nowland Farms":21qr8l0r said:
Hey Crowder and MikeC,

animal lover?...I thought he was a little boy lover

I hope you fellers is all leaned back in your easy chairs, havin' a big ol' laugh about this 'Crowder - sponsored' assault on my dignity! Don't laugh at what he says - it'll only make him worse.

(Sorta like laughing when the baby comes out with a dirty word in front of granny!)

MikeC":2zortp04 said:
Crowderfarms":2zortp04 said:
MikeC":2zortp04 said:
Crowderfarms":2zortp04 said:

WOOL!!!

There you folks go again with the ugly sheep. I've asked this one before but how do you tell the ugly ones from the purty ones. Crowder said they was all purty.

Yawl know what Michael Jackson and WalMart have in common?

They both have little boys pants half off.

Earl Thigpen":3bjx123w said:
MikeC":3bjx123w said:
Crowderfarms":3bjx123w said:
MikeC":3bjx123w said:
Crowderfarms":3bjx123w said:

WOOL!!!

There you folks go again with the ugly sheep. I've asked this one before but how do you tell the ugly ones from the purty ones. Crowder said they was all purty.

Yawl know what Michael Jackson and WalMart have in common?

They both have little boys pants half off.

don't ya know ewe sheep are liars. :roll:

crowder, ya know i always herd that Tennessee was where men were men............ and the sheep were nervous .... maybe we got some of them thar transplants up here.. LOL
:lol2:

I just have one question for Crowder - what was in the brown bottle you're holding in this photo?

A big thank you to my associate for sending me this treasured piece of information.

pic1126.jpg

what was in the brown bottle you're holding in this photo?

OHHHHHHH! That must be some of Crowder's new Champagne he has been making.

Wonder if he ever decidied on a name for it?

Last I heard he was going with "B&B" on the label, which stands for BrokeBack Bubbly.

Seems fitting. He IS quite an entrepreneur now days.

P.S. Like the shirt Crowder! But the pants around your ankles are kinda tacky. :lol:

Canadian_Cowgirl":36mvskcu said:
WOW you got some chicken legs! :lol: :lol:

Katy

Please don't be making fun of Crowder.

He is very self-conscious of his physical "shortcomings".

If the sheep can tolerate him, so should others................