New tires for tractor

Help Support CattleToday:

Just go on Bing, Yahoo or Google and search for your tire size. Then take your pick on who to buy from. I do not know who I bought the last from they were Firestone that had the name buffed of of them. About half price.

just ordered some new firestones for the front of mine..

i just go to the farm tire place, they are pretty good.

You might try Tucker tire I believe they`re in Dyersburg Tennessee. You can look on their website but I would probably call and see what they have in their current inventory.

Dyersburg, that's really out there. Don't know anything about buying tires online. In regards to the question "where do most of you go for new tires for your tractor?", I buy tires from the man that works on my tires. He can get tires for anything. One time I bought a tire somewhere else and took it for him to put on and it hurt his feelings that I bought a tire from somebody else so I don't do that anymore.

TennesseeTuxedo said:
I've got a guy who is happy to mount them regardless of where I buy them.

Yeah, me too. He kept asking me to come by and let him work on my tractor tires. So I took him one of my front tires that was an aircraft landing tire and is a very tight fit on the rim. I don't know the size but it's on a 4240 John Deere, so not small. I went back later to get it and he was cussing about how my tire broke his $10,000 machine and he still didn't get it off the rim. Then I took it to the man I bought the tire from and he took it off and fixed it.

Latest posts