New television show

Help Support CattleToday:

M-5

Reaction score
AT the FLORIDA STATE line checking papers
Outsiders , I think this will be a hot show. It's about a clan that lives on a mountain by their own rules and the coal company wants to evict them. It's a mashup of justified sons of anarchy with a touch of another show I can't recall at the moment IMO. Check it out if you have time . wgn

I've seen the first two episodes.

It has promise except for the hollywierd writers. Really scared its going to turn out like Walking Dead where there is absolutely no deer stands anywhere in the Georgia Woods. Not one.

I'm still ticked that David Milch/HBO walked away from Deadwood before "finishing" it. Now I won't even start on a new series until it's got at least one to three solid seasons under its belt, and some amount of critical and popular acclaim. Did I mention, I'm still really p!ssed about Deadwood?!

boondocks":1vp82nkc said:
I'm still ticked that David Milch/HBO walked away from Deadwood before "finishing" it. Now I won't even start on a new series until it's got at least one to three solid seasons under its belt, and some amount of critical and popular acclaim. Did I mention, I'm still really p!ssed about Deadwood?!

Yeah Deadwood was a great show that ended way to early.

Latest posts