New Partnership

Help Support CattleToday:

randiliana

Reaction score
I am so excited, my daughter is finally showing an interest in riding :banana: . Here are a few pictures of her with her new (to her) horse. The horse is Ivy, who we have had since she was a weanling. She is a 5 year old grade cremello QH. Seems to be a good partnership so far. Ivy is quite happy to just amble along, and that is about all Jordan is interested in yet. Works for us too, as Ivy just is not motivated enough to make a good working horse. Here are a few pictures of the first ride :lol: .

tn_DSC04191.jpg

tn_DSC04197.jpg

tn_DSC04195.jpg

And of course, dad had to give a few pointers....
tn_DSC04203.jpg

What a nice horse! What a beautiful daughter!!!!! Husband's ok, too :D

Alice

A child and a Horse is a beautiful thing. I see that photo and it brings back sooooo many memories. She is off to a good start in life. I just love it. Tom :cboy:

kids an horses just go togather.looks like she is enjoying her 1st ride.maybe she will get hooked on horses for life.

Thanks everyone. I am very happy that she is into horses now. Glad that we have a horse that she likes too. This isn't her first time on a horse, although it IS the first time where we didn't have to convince her. Ivy seems to be a confidence builder for her.

Randi I don't know squat about horse flesh but I can tell you that is a beautiful young lady you have there and it looks like she's pretty proud of dad as well. Also looks very relaxed up on that big horse . Now .... how did she get up there? No way she could reach that stirrup. ;-)

TexasBred":29ro6aeh said:
Randi I don't know squat about horse flesh but I can tell you that is a beautiful young lady you have there and it looks like she's pretty proud of dad as well. Also looks very relaxed up on that big horse . Now .... how did she get up there? No way she could reach that stirrup. ;-)

Why, thank you. She is a sweety when she wants to be :lol: :) . As for how she got up there, you wouldn't believe the reach that girl has ;-) . But, seriously, that is what mom and dad are for. And now we are teaching her about the usefulness of a big rock.

TexasBred":2eexz53j said:

Why, thank you. She is a sweety when she wants to be :lol: :) . As for how she got up there, you wouldn't believe the reach that girl has ;-) . But, seriously, that is what mom and dad are for. And now we are teaching her about the usefulness of a big rock.

randi it look's like you have done a great jod with your little girl keep up the good work and that is a nice horse but that littlr lady on the horse is what it is all about. :nod:

rattler

Latest posts