New Pandemic Opportunities ?

Help Support CattleToday:

Stocker Steve

Reaction score
Lots of high level pandemic advice out there. Some of it if focused on identifying new business opportunities. The ag version of this is pretty simple:
1) Review your goals
2) Update your plans and your numbers
3) Review them with your lender
What is implied is that you are just one more loan away from being an big time ag success! Not sure I buy into this, but I am trying to stay positive. What I have seen in the recent past are some positive ag reports on expanding direct marketing, expanding organic dairy, and feeding low test wt. corn. Many city folk seem to be focusing on online opportunities - - new streaming services, improved aps, Skype sex...
Have you seeing any new ag business opportunities recently?

Thinking I should become a Agricultural Pandemic Advisor.

Have people pay me to tell them where I think the Unicorn is hiding in the bushes.

Aaron said:

Have people pay me to tell them where I think the Unicorn is hiding in the bushes.

Would hereford cows on green grass be the answer?

sim.-ang.king said:
Aaron said:

You can find out for the lump sum of $2000, or do a 12-month payment plan for the ultra low price of $400 a month.

I run a nursery, roses, hibiscus etc. Last week i reckon we sold a months worth of stock in 4 days. Depending on what plants, we fit 30-50 plants a trolley and sent out over 100 trolleys. Shoulders are feeling it! Really been crazy. Even pulling all the plants i have in my crap corner and they are selling. I grew up a fruit grower and live in a fruit growing district, some friends started a business supplying fruit and vege packs delivered to your door, they are doing a roaring trade.

I went to Home Depot to get barn paint. Got gas next door to the Burnt River Cannabis store. There must have been 30 people (spaced 6 feet apart) waiting in line to get in the store. I am thinking they need some competition. That or opening a cat house. But the whole social distancing thing might hurt business at the cat house....

Dave I went But the whole social distancing thing might hurt business at the cat house.... [/quote said:
Skype sex could be putting them out of business. :nod: But there have been warm weather reports of topless ex sex workers doing take out food deliveries. Is this the new normal?

Aaron said:
sim.-ang.king said:
Aaron said:

You can find out for the lump sum of $2000, or do a 12-month payment plan for the ultra low price of $400 a month.

Humm... seems awful cheap, you sure you ain't scamming me?

I guess if the cat house wont work I will have to go with the pot shop. I noticed that most of the vehicles in the parking lot had Idaho plates. I will just have to set up shop closer to the state line. That is going to be a little tough. Just one more freeway exit between him and the state line.

sim.-ang.king said:
Aaron said:
sim.-ang.king said:

Humm... seems awful cheap, you sure you ain't scamming me?

Never. I'll even throw in a limited edition, one-of-a-kind gift if you choose the payment plan.

Stocker Steve said:
Dave I went But the whole social distancing thing might hurt business at the cat house.... [/quote said:
Skype sex could be putting them out of business. :nod: But there have been warm weather reports of topless ex sex workers doing take out food deliveries. Is this the new normal?

You saw the video too? :lol:

Latest posts