New Orleans Saints

Help Support CattleToday:

I think they can. The way the NFC and NFL are these days i think nearly any team that makes the playoffs has a legitimate shot at getting to the super bowl. I think the only teams with a real shot of doing anything once they get to the game are the Bears, Cowboys and Saints. Dont really see any of the other teams matching up too well with the AFC teams. I think the Chargers will roll through the playoffs and go on and win the Super Bowl

I have been trying to make this bet for years and can't get any takers.

IF the Saints make it to the Superboowl they will win it. I don't care who they are playing. And the closer to NO they play the higher they will run up the score.Z

MillIronQH":k85hpf2c said:
I have been trying to make this bet for years and can't get any takers.

IF the Saints make it to the Superboowl they will win it. I don't care who they are playing. And the closer to NO they play the higher they will run up the score.Z

IF the Saints make it to the Super Bowl, I just might take that bet. I'm a Bears fan, but they've been playing lousy the last few games, so I'm not real optimistic about their chances.

Caustic Burno":1t024w7l said:
Thank Goodness they got thumped today so we don't have to listen to all that N.O. garabage during the Superbowl.

I was thinking the same thing today CB.

They folded better than a cheap suit too.

Thanks for corroborating my feelings about the New Orleans thing Caustic and MikeC. That was nauseating while it lasted. (Not that we've heard the last of it). At least we don't have to hear it pertaining to the Super-Bowl. $1,000,000 given in relief per "household" in New Orleans and still not enough.Chocolate City's A$$.

Latest posts