New member here!

Help Support CattleToday:

TMcows

Reaction score
Hi y'all!
I'm new here I live on a farm with one milk cow, four steers and three little bottle calves! and a lot of other animals.
I'm so happy to join this forum and hope to see a lot of y'all around!
Here are some pics there all in order so it goes Bullnard, Gary, Steve, Henry, Stacy, Gram, and Marchel ( he's mine!) I don't have a pic of our milk cow Maggie right now but I will soon!
Fatman 17.jpgGarry 3.jpgStevie 2.jpgHenry 4.jpgStacey 6.jpgGram 2.jpgGeorge.jpg

You do realize naming a cow can be hard on the appetite? I remember milking a Jersey on a T stool and a bucket between my legs.
Maybe 10 or so when that started. Are you familiar with Highland cattle? I am too far south for them to be practical for me but
it might be something to look into. There are some great photos and paintings on the net so you can see them there.
I wish you well in your venture into the cattle and herdsmanship.

Welcome to CT! There's a lot of good info and people willing to help. We all started at some point. (Some of us longer ago than others) lo!.

Hi, thank you all for the great welcoming!! I don't know a lot about cows but I'm happy to learn more!
Welcome! what part of canada you from.. it's kindof a big place :D
Yes, It is a big place! I'm from BC.

Yeah I guess I live in Edmonton and I have never even here if we're you live lol! So much for knowing Canada!

Latest posts