New Holland TM Series Tractors

Help Support CattleToday:

cfpinz

Reaction score
Anyone here have any experience with the TM NH tractors? Specifically a TM125-TM155 model? What are their weak points and what hours do you expect to normally start seeing transmission/front end issues? Any other prominent wear points?

Thanks.

kenny thomas":19jnr0k9 said:
I know nothing about a New Holland tractor but it sure is good to see you back online. Did you get a few snow flurries?

Just a light dusting. Sure was depressing to watch the wife go out and toss wood in the outside furnace, though.

Guessing we wound up with around 18-20" of snow, but the winds were pretty bad. Had some drifts that were as tall as I am.

How did you guys fair?

cfpinz":q0yj35ks said:
Anyone here have any experience with the TM NH tractors? Specifically a TM125-TM155 model? What are their weak points and what hours do you expect to normally start seeing transmission/front end issues? Any other prominent wear points?

Thanks.
Hired and driven by 6 month contract drivers they had significant back end issues. These were when new (less then 500hrs). Same drives in a JD 6430 no issues.

There are very few NH.s since this range in the area I grew up.

Some single driver machines locally had back end issues as well. The older 60 series machine were much much better.

Latest posts